Chapter 3

Guys I can't believe WWA is over! Someone hold me!

××

Louis

So, it's day three of all this Harry madness. Day three of all this hate. And day three for my special DM. But I'll do that later on, considering it's Sunday and I need to go to church and soak my eyeballs with holy water. Totally normal.

"Louis, are you ready?" My mother taps at my door, voice soft.

"Let's do this." I say as I swing the door open giving my Mum a fright. "Oh, sorry Mum!"

She smiles. "That's alright, Louis. Now come on, 15 minutes till church starts."

"Yes, mum." I sigh, running down the stairs and out the door. I'm ready to praise!

°°°°

"That was..nice." Mum says once we enter the house and toe off our shoes.

"You always say that Mum."

"Well."

"Can we order pizza?" I ask, giving my biggest and most adorable smile that, by the way, always works.

"Of course." She gives in. "What kind?" She grabs her phone from her purse.

"My usual."

"Pineapples and jalapeños again, Louis?" She looks at me, face contorted. "Louis, you are gross."

"You don't know. It's actually really good!"

"Yeah and pigs can fly."

"Does throwing bacon count?"

She sighs dramatically. "Oh, Louis. You need serious help, don't you? Oo, I knew I shouldn't have smoked while pregnant."

"You smoked while I was in you!" My eyes blow wide and my mouth hangs open.

My Mum laughs. "No, of course not Louis! I've never even smoked before, honey."

"Good."

"And you better not smoke either." She warns.

"Don't worry, Mum. I don't want lung cancer." I pat her on the cheek before racing upstairs to my laptop.

'@Harry_Styles: I love you all.'

I think this is the perfect time for a DM...or two.

'We love you too!'

And.

'Thank you. I love you, H.'

"Louis, pizza's here!"

"Coming!"

I walk downstairs with a huge smile on my face just cause Harry exists.

××××××××××

I really wanna say a humongous thank you for all the votes and how many reads I've already got. Y'all have no idea how much this means to me. Every time somebody comments or votes, I can't help but smile. Thank you so much for your support! I love you!!! xx :)

Comment 'Larry is life' if you actually read that...or don't whatever.

-Hannah xx ;)