Chapter 22

Louis

I woke up in a bundle of warmth, that warmth being Harry. My face is buried in his chest as his arm is hanging loosely on my waist. A loud yawning makes me jump and the chuckling that comes afterwards just makes me smile.

I move my head from Harry's chest and look up at him. She shifts slightly and his face scrunches up. "My bum is sore," He sees my worried expression. "But it was totally worth it..I didn't know you could be like that, Loubear."

"I can be like a lot of things, Haz. You don't know, and I don't either really."

"Yeah, cause that makes sense." Harry chuckles carding our fingers together.

"It makes perfect sense, douche pants." (You see what I did there? No? Okay.)

"Mhm."

°°

Harry

"Harry you're gonna need to get back to work tomorrow."

"What, why? I thought I still had two days!"

"Yeah well plans change, Harry. Paul will get you tomorrow." And with that, the call ends.

"You have to leave?" I hear Louis say behind me. I spin around and catch a tear fall down his cheek.

"Yeah, tomorrow." I hug him into my arms. He squeezes me.

"I'll, uh, miss you." He mutters.

"I know, and I'll miss you too."

°°

"Text me, okay?"

"Okay. Yeah of course!"

"Harry, we need to leave. Now!"

"Hold on, Paul!"

"Get your shi.t together!" Paul yells from the kitchen.

"Bye Loubear.." I hug him tight. "I'll see you as soon as I can."

"Promise?" Louis holds out his pinky finger.

"I promise." I link our pinkies and we both kiss our fists.

I connect our lips and put as much passion as I can.

"Harry! Come on."

"Hold on Paul!"

Louis pulls my head back down to him. "Bye Haz." He leaves a sweet kiss on my lips.

Not long after I'm dragging my suitcase out the door with Paul behind me as I continuously say 'see you soon' to Louis.

Oh, sad days.

××××××××××

So sorry for the time skips! Hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me one day?

QOTD: HAVE YOU LISTENED TO SOME OF THE LEAKED SONGS FROM #FOUR?

AOTD: TBH, YES #SORRYNOTSORRY

Bye hoes!

-Hannah xx :)