Chapter 32

Louis

Next Day

"Niall texted saying to meet him and his mystery human at 6," Harry tells me when I step into the room after using the toilet. "At El Charros." (A/N that's a resteraunt where I live haha)

"I've heard of that place," I say as I sit criss cross applesauce on the bed, facing Harry. "Is it good?"

"It's delicious," Harry grabs me by my arms and pulls me on top of him. "Just like you." He says before connecting our lips in a slow kiss, I immediately kiss back. Harry runs his hands down my back, feeling every curve before resting them on my a.ss. He slides his hands in to my underwear and gives my bum a small squeeze, making me moan and jut my hips forward causing an amazing pleasure to course through my body. Harry's hands start traveling to my front but my hand flies out and captures his own.

"Ah, ah, ah Styles. We need to get ready for dinner." I bring his bottom lip between my teeth and suck before letting it pop back. With a smirk, I get off of him and slowly pull of my shirt. I rummage through the my suitcase, bum high in the air. "What should I wear, babe?"

I pull out a blue button up, black skinny jeans, and briefs cause it's gonna be quite hard to put on skinny jeans when you're wearing boxers. I look back at Harry over my shoulder who's still laying in the bed, and pull down my boxers. "Are you gonna get dressed?"

He blinks several times. "Uh, yeah yeah."

"You might wanna take care of that first," I smile, pulling on my briefs then my jeans. "Do these make my bum look big?" I ask Harry right before he leaves to go to the restroom.

"Yes, very."

"Good," I laugh as he runs out of the room, a blushing mess.

°°

"You know I'm gonna get back at you for earlier?" Harry tells me from the passenger seat of the car as I pull out of the driveway. Yes, he let me drive after a lot of convincing. Yeah, I think it's stupid for me to drive considering I have no idea where this El Charros is but I wanted to drive so why not?

"Hmm, sure you will." I chuckle at him. "Now where is El Charros."

"It's not that far from here actually. Just take a left, go straight for a couple streets, turn right and you're there." He grabs my hand that's not on the steering wheel.

"Simple enough," I say, turning on the radio and letting the soft music play as Harry rubs his thumb along my hand.

In no time, I'm parking the car in the half way filled parking lot next to a car that is apparently Niall's. I got out and laughed at Harry cause his side was still child locked. I slide on the hood of the car to the other side. I open his door and see his cute little pout and his arms crossed as he steps out of the car. I put my lips on his and he's soon grinning ear to ear.

"You're cute," He tells me before grabbing the keys from my back pocket and locking the car. Harry grabs my hand and we walk into the restraunt, tell the waiter that comes up to us that we are meeting a friend, and walk to the table being occupied by Niall and someone I can't quite see.

"Harry! Louis!" Niall hops up and tackles us in a hug. "Meet my boyfriend, Zayn!"

×××××××××××

I had alot of people wanting Ziall so here ya go! Xx Please don't be mad if I didn't choose who you wanted!

Did you like this chapter? Xx sorry if it sucked! :(

If you read that ^ comment your favorite song by End Sheeran..

Mines Don't or Thinking Out Loud or idk he's got a lot of amazing ones!

I love you all! Hope you love me too haha x

-Hannah xx :)