Chapter 18

Harry (yay!)

Louis is so adorable. I love how much shorter he has than me, the way his hair sits on his head, the way he smiles. I love his eyes, the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my opinion. He has a body carved by the angels and a voice God worked especially hard on to make perfect. He literally has everything a man, or woman, would want in a guy.

"The movie's really good so far." Louis comments, his eyes are glued to the screen watching Taken, on my request since he has never seen it surprisingly.

"I still can't believe you've never seen this," I card our fingers together and my thumb runs across his hand.

"Well, so.rry." Louis jokes, squeezing my hand. "Now shush and watch the movie."

Louis reaches forward to open the unopened pizza box and grabs a slice. He takes a bite and I hear a him of approval then a piece of pizza with a bite out of it hanging in front of my fave.

"Here try some, it's good."

I take a bite, a big one, and grin at Louis' reaction.

"I said some not all, you hoe."

"Oops?"

°°

Louis

So it's the next morning when we wake up and luckily I'm so used to waking up at 6, otherwise I would've been late to school. I slip out of Harry's arms careful not to wake him from his sleep since he looks so friken cute. I grab my phone and snap a picture, grinning at the masterpiece that is now on my phone. Homescreen worthy. I put my phone back on the charger and continue looking at Harry.

Yeah, I'm creepy. Deal with it.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I hear him mumble as his eyes open. Oh Jesus his morning voice. Wooey.

"Already did," I laugh. "I'm gonna go make us some breakfast."

"Well then I'm gonna take a shower, if that's right with you?"

"Yeah, of course."

I make my way to the kitchen and Harry to the bathroom.

After about 10 minutes I get the urge to pee. Gosh dangit. I walk to the bathroom and knock.

"Haz, are you almost done? I have to pee!"

"Hold on, Loubear, one sec."

I sighs and lean on the door and close my eyes. It feels like a second later when the door opens and I'm falling backwards, but luckily Harry catches me.

"Oops!"

"Hi." He grins down at me with a sparkle in his eye, if I'm not mistaken.

×××××××××××××

Chapter 18! Oops and Hi finally!

Guise! I hit 3k ahhhhhhh! I love yallll omg omg omg omg mwah! YOU ARE AMAZING! YES YOU, IM TALKING TO YOU!

QOTD: ARE YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON OF XFACTOR UK?

AOTD: YES AND I LOVE IT! (ITS FUNNY CAUSE IM AMERICAN )

Hey, comment 'Alex from Target' just cause.

Bubye!

-Hannah xx :)))))))))))