Chapter 15

Louis

Towards the middle of the second movie my Mum stands up with a groan. "I'm gonna head to bed, you two should too."

"After the movie?" I jut out my bottom lip.

"Of course," I smile with victory as she walks back to her room. I cuddle more into Harry as he kisses my cheek.

"Maybe we should head to bed, I'm quite tired and I know you are too." Harry yawns as I give him a nod, standing up and grabbing his hand hauling him up with me. He intertwines our fingers as we walk upstairs to my bedroom. His hand is huge compared to my small one.

I close the door behind us once we get inside my big-ish room.

"I'm should warn you, I only sleep with a shirt and underwear." I say, still holding Harry's hand as I look up at him.

"I should warn you, I sleep naked, but I'll make an exception of wearing underwear. You better feel special, Loubear." He pokes my reddened cheek.

I untangle our fingers and pull off my jeans, him doing the same and also he pulls off his shirt holding it towards me. "Wear it?"

I smile and nod, pulling off my shirt and slipping his on. It's quite long on me but who cares, it's Harry's shirt and it smells amazing.

"You look adorable in my clothes." He speaks.

"Thank you," I mumble as I turn away from him, flustered.

"So, could I get a blanket and some pillows to sleep on?" Harry asks me while he sets his arm on my shoulder and rests his head on mine.

"You could sleep in the bed with me?" It comes out more as a question but nonetheless he nods with a smile.

I crawl to the other side of the bed and Harry gets in beside me.

"Talking helps me fall asleep, so let's talk." Harry mumbles and I nod in agreement. "Loubear? Can you tell me something?"

"What?"

"What's so special about me? Why does everybody always comment stuff on Twitter saying I'm special? What makes me special of all people?"

My head turns toward Harry. "Haz, there are so many things that make you special. There's the fact that you are immensely sweet," I turn away from him, staring at my roof. "You have the most amazing smile and the cutest dimples, I just wanna poke them all the time. You have a beautiful voice that your fans all fell in love with, including me. You have really pretty eyes and your hair is always on point, even when it's in a bun or being held up by a bandana. You always have x's when you reply to fans on twitter. You're so close with your sister and that's amazing, considering how many people hate their siblings. You're just an amazing person, Haz, and I don't know enough words that can describe how awesome you are." I finally look at him. I can see his huge smile and the tears in his eyes. Happy tears. And I continue, "You are magnificently magnificent and nobody compares to you."

"That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"It's all true."

"Hey Loubear," I looks in his eyes. "I love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections." He sings to me, making me blush and hide my face in his neck. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

He starts to sing Don't Let Me Go and I can't help but join along. He stops and stares down at me.

"You're voice is beautiful." He looks me in the eyes.

"Thank you."

We stay silent after that and I shut my eyes. Right before I fall into a dream world full of Harry I hear, "Goodnight Loubear." And a kiss on my head.

×××××××××××××××

I think this is better than the original chapter so cutos (idk how to spell that) to me!

Sorry I haven't been updating, I was busy with school activities and all that junk!

Thank you for voting and commenting on my chapters!

QOTD: FIREPROOF OR STEAL MY GIRL?

AOTD: I LIKE STEAL MY GIRL AND OMG DID YALL WATCH THE VIDEO FJAJFNSD IT WAS SO AMAZING

Love you all! Again, I'm sorry for not updating! Mwah!

-Hannah xx :)

(Couldn't find the video on this thing so I just put the Steal My Girl audio xx)