Chapter 24

Harry

I'm currently at a conference meeting with Modest! Management about the whole baby thing. I'm sitting in a chair around a huge table with many other people surrounding it, including Louis, who is sat right next to me with his hands intertwined with mine. I'm actually pretty happy about yesterday with the whole finding out about the baby thing plus Louis being happy about being a father. And the fact that we are officially now calling our self boyfriends, which is kinda weird since we are having a child together but boyfriends is better than nothing.

"So, Harry, you called for this conference. What's the problem?" Miranda, one of the main people at Modest, asks me.

"Well, me and my boyfriend, Louis-"

"Wait, wait, wait, boyfriend? I haven't even seen anything on the internet about you even being seen with a guy."

"I'm sneaky I guess." She smiles at that. It's weird with management cause we are all like a big family. (A/N I'm not saying I like management in real life, I hate them tbh)

"Sure seems like it, now continue."

"Well, um, during my break I went to London to meet Louis since we had been talking on twitter for awhile." She nods, signaling for me to continue. "And we ended up doing stuff before I left," she interrupts me again.

"Do you have an STD?"

"No, nothing like that. Umm, well I went to the doctor yesterday and got some news,"

"Which was?" She urges leaning forward in her seat.

"I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant!? But you're a guy! Right?" She is shocked, shocked is not even the right word. But that one question got me and Louis cackling.

"Yes, I'm a guy!" I'm still laughing. "Dr. Gahagen said it's very rare."

"I don't know how I feel about this Harry."

"About what?"

"You being pregnant! I mean it's so unexpected. I don't know if I should be happy or worried about your career."

"I prefer the first one cause I don't really care about my career right now. I have my son or daughter in my stomach right now and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me and nobody will take that away from me so please just be happy and give me hugs a lot cause soon my hormones will be raging and I'm scared cause I know how you were Miranda."

"That was bad, wasn't it?" She smiles. "I understand where you're coming from, little John is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Thank you."

"Okay now everyone give a big group hug to the happy couple." Miranda announces and that's what started what I'm gonna call World War 3: Attack of The Cuddles.

°°

"I feel bad for telling management before your family." Louis says once we get inside him and his Mum's apartment. "Cause my Mum already knows, since she was there when you told me, and it just doesn't seem fair."

"Yeah, I agree." I pull him into my chest hugging him. "Maybe we can drive down to Holmes Chapel tomorrow? My sister is still living with my parents since she graduated from Uni, so it could work."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Good," I bop his nose before we get interrupted by with a, "Alright love birds, come eat dinner, you're killing me with your cuteness."

We both laugh at that before joining Jo(Hannah) at the table.

(You see what I did there Jo(Hannah) cause I'm Hannah hah!)

×××××××××××××

Soooo, thoughts? :)

Kisses for you all cause you are bae!

QOTD: DID YOU SEE THE 5 DAYS TO GO FOR NIGHT CHANGES WITH ZAYN IN IT OMG SOMEONE HOLD ME

Good bye Lovelies!

-Hannah :) xx

IG: harrysferns (you shld definitely go follow me cause I'm thirsty for followers)

Love you!!