Chapter 1

Louis

I'm sat on my bed going through my usual daily routine. Tweeting Harry, retweeting Harry, and favoriting all Harry's unusual, weird tweets.

I pop a couple chips in my mouth and wipe my greasy fingers off on my black skinny jeans before bringing my hands back to the mouse on my computer, favoriting and retweeting Harry's latest tweet and, of course, typing out a reply.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: You are quite weird @Harry_Styles but I can't say I don't  love it! ;)'

And another.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: Hey bae, you lookin fine! ;) @Harry_Styles'

Last one.

'@Louis_Tomlinson: Thank you for being apart of my life. You are absolutely amazing and there will never be a day that I don't love you!'

"That was deep." I mumble to myself before going scrolling through all my mentions. I'm not very popular on twitter compared to a lot of people but I think 826 is pretty good, right? No. Okay.

I notification pops up telling me I have a new follower so, of course, I go and see who this random person could possibly be.

@Harry_Styles is now following you.

My breath catches in my throat before I let out an ear piercing scream making my mother run in the room, eyes filled with worry.

"Louis, what's wrong?" She gasps.

"Harry followed me, Mum! Harry fucking Styles followed me!" I screech.

"Oh, that's great, Louis." She sighs before leaving my room and closing the door.

New tweet:

'@Louis_Tomlinson: HARRY FOLLOWED ME'

I get a flood of followers after that. By the time all of it seems to have calmed down I have 3,000. Dayum, desperate hoes.

Oh, that was rude...oh well.

With a huge smile on my face, that never left, I start to think of a DM to send him. I need something simple.

'Thank you'

Not much but oh well. Don't wanna scare him away. Even if he was never here.

I close my laptop and put it off to the side before falling back on my bed and falling asleep, a humongous smile gracing my face.

××××××××××××××××××

Penny for you thoughts?

Vote, comment.

Ily! Xx

-Hannah x :)