Chapter 12

Recap

"H-haz?" He stutters and I can see his eyes water.

"Hi, Loubear." I drop my bags and pull him in a tight embrace.

Louis

The tears fell down my face nonstop and I can't bring myself to care. Just having him with me, in my arms, is enough. This is all I've dreamed of ever since I looked up his name on google to see what all the fuss was about and it was the best decision I ever made.

When we finally pulled back from the hug I could see tears in his eyes. His hand reached up and wiped mine away. "Got room for a temporary roommate?"

I nod my head quickly, which he laughs at. Harry grabs his bags and drags them into me and my Mum's apartment. I really hope my mother doesn't care. She most likely won't considering how big our apartment actually is. It has stairs so yeah its pretty big. My room and a bathroom is the only thing up there which is awesome.

"I can't believe you're actually here. Why are you here? Not that I'm complaining, but why?"

"Management told me I can come wherever I want for the rest of the week and I really wanted to meet you so..here I am."

"You're so sweet." More tears fall as I hug him again.

"Don't cry, smile!" He cheers tickling my sides a little which makes me laugh..well giggle..kinda.

"That was the cutest thing I've ever heard, Loubear."

I blush at that. "Thank you, Haz."

"Now, what shall we do, Loubear. I wanna do as much as possible while I'm here." His smile is wide and his eyes show pure happiness. I smile cause he's smiling.

"Well, I was watching a movie before you came to how about we watch that?"

Harry

"Let's do it."

He leads me to the couch and I sit down him beside me.

I wanna put my arm around him, I really do but I don't know if he would want that. I just get butterfly's when I talk to him, I know I have a crush on him. He's just too cute and his voice is beautiful and sweet. And his eyes, oo those eyes. And his hair looks so soft, I just wanna play with it.

I feel Louis move closer to me and I put my arm around him, feeling the butterfly's and a huge smile form when he smiled and cuddled closer.

What is life?

×××××××××××

Here's chapter 12! How was it?

Okay, I'm gonna start dedicating chapters. I don't know how to technically do it so I'll do it in a a/n at the beginning of chapters.

First commenter will get the dedication!

QOTD: FAVORITE TV SHOW??

AOTD: AMERICAN HORROR STORY CAUSE SWAG

BYEEEEEE

-Hannah xx :)