Chapter 10

When I could no longer hear the boy's screams, I opened my eyes. Doll mask had carved different designs into his chest. She got up and off the boy as Rabbit mask dragged the boy's bloody body to the corner.

The white fabric of Doll masks dress was now stained crimson red. She cleaned off her knife with the hem of her dress before walking to her spot next to Michael Myers.

I only then just realized that Kyle had wrapped his arms around me once again. He was probably the only reason I had not gotten up and gotten myself killed, and was most likely the only thing keeping me together.

"Remember my promise? We will get out of here." Kyle whispered to me.

I nodded to him before looking over at Vendetta. I had still felt his stare, and sure enough when I looked at him, he was still staring at us. This time though, I looked down to see that his hands were clenched up in two white fists.

"Do you want to go?" I looked away from Vendetta and over at Black ski mask, who had asked a man in a Jason mask.

Jason mask didn't say anything, he just walked forward and grabbed the old man, the one that had been forced to eat the finger. Jason mask didn't have to do much, he picked the man up and dragged him to the chair. The old man still looked quite green from when he had to swallow the bit of finger he chewed off.

Jason mask handed the old man the controller, and I gasped.

The old man had taken the controller, but then right after, he chucked it as hard as he could at Black ski mask. The controller bounced off of Black ski mask and then shattered on the ground. Even from here, I could hear Black ski mask grinding his teeth together. He walked over to the old man and ripped him out of the chair, and then threw him to the ground.

The old man must have known he wasn't going to win, so instead he decided to piss Black ski mask off.

Black ski mask walked over to the table and picked up a small torch. He walked back over to the man and knelt down next to him. I watched in horror, as I realized what he was going to do.

Black ski mask turned the torch on, and I could see the flame flickering in his dark, almost black eyes. If I had to guess, he probably had a wicked grin on his face, as he brought the torch close to the old man's face.