LEMON Merricup: Unexpected Pleasure

Merida slowly distributed a small flame to different candles around her and her new husband's bedroom, giving the room a nice, warm glow. She had already rid herself of her wedding dress and corset and now wore a comfortable, white night gown.

Nervousness chilled her and gave her an uneasy feeling in her stomach. She and Hiccup had been wed earlier that afternoon, and after a grand feast and many hours of celebrating, it was now night and their consummation was expected to take place. It took both her discomfort and her mother's to convince Stoick and the elders that a public consummation was not a proper event, at least for the princess for others to witness. Such an intimate activity should be done in privacy, and should only be remembered by the two lovers. Although the Gothi was reluctant to break ancient Nordic tradition, especially for their future chief, she and the other elders complied with the queen's wishes, Stoick somewhat relieved.

Merida was indeed troubled, there was no denying it. Mainly due to the fact that she had very slim knowledge of what was to come. Of course her mother had tried to educate her after the announcement of her suitors years prior, but at that time Merida refused to hear a word of it. Now looking back, the young princess regretted not letting her mother educate her properly on the matter. Even before the ceremony did Eleanor once again attempt to prepare Merida for the upcoming night, but not enough information was told before she was taken off by someone, perhaps to speak to the chief.

Questions of what the experience would be like danced around in her mind as early as when she and Hiccup had shared their first kiss. The hugs they would share and the kisses they exchanged would only build up her need to take another step further. She'd be lying if she said she didn't love the feel of his hands on her body. His touch alone could leave her breathless, whether they be caressing her face, encircled around her, feeling her arms or roaming her back. Hiccup had never gone too far with his touches, in fear that he would do something that she didn't agree with or got offended at. This only added to Merida's frustration.

She had a new desire for the feel of his hands all over her body. She wanted to feel his coarse, but gentle fingers on her thighs and on her bare stomach. It was crazy because never in her life would she ever think that she wanted someone to touch her in such intimate places like her breasts. Thoughts of him doing the things she desired would send an unfamiliar feeling to the pit of her stomach. It was a new unusual sensation that would keep her up at night, suddenly having the urge to touch her body and imagining that her own hands were actually Hiccups. Before long she would stop, feeling disgusted with herself and repent.

Only on one occasion did she try to have Hiccup do as she wanted, and in a way, she had succeeded, but also failed. She succeeded in getting Hiccup to touch her a bit more intimately, but failed in trying to entice him to accomplish her impure need. Of course, she was raised to believe that intercourse should only be achieved after marriage, while still pure but at the time, she was sure that her and Hiccup's relationship would never be blessed by their parents. If not for Hiccup's morality, they surely would have crossed the line long ago and only God knows what could have happened.

All things turned out well in the end. Hiccup had succeeded in bringing his and her people to peace and gaining the acceptance and love of her family. She had also gained the acceptance of his tribe and father. Slowly but surely, everything fell into place. It seemed like an impossible task, but they both triumphed.

The time until wedding was a dreadful wait for her. Planning and negotiating among other things lasted for months, some months only having contact with Hiccup through letters. She yearned for him and would dream of his face countless nights. The day they finally saw each other again, Merida literally flug herself at him and kissed him senseless. The day she anticipated was coming nearer and she was ecstatic.