LEMON Bartolomeo X Rebecca: Forgotten Princess and the Beast

After Usopp and the others with bounties were discovered, everyone ran off. The group eventually spilt up trying to escape the mob. The bird-cage was commencing and Rebecca now had a bounty on her head. Bartolomeo held to Rebecca's arm, pulling her along, trying to lose the people chasing after her. He still had to protect her as commanded by Sabo.

"I need to go help my father!" she exclaimed.

"Listen girlie! You gotta stay with me, great senpai's orders!" Bartolomeo assured her.

There was another mob coming straight ahead. Making jukes down different alleys, they hid in an ally way behind some staked cargo crates. Barto swung himself and Rebecca. His back against the crate with Rebecca's back against his chest. They slunk down as Rebecca sat between Bartolomeo's legs, his hand over her mouth to ensure no noise. The mob angrily swarmed by, passing the ally way. Barto waited until he couldn't hear them anymore and removed his hand from her mouth.

"That was a close call..." Rebecca said.

"We need to find a secure hiding spot for you, until this shit is over." said Barto.

"BUT...!" she started to say before cut off, "But nothing! I know you wanna help your father but I'm sure if he were here right now he wouldn't want you to fight! He cares about you, and doesn't wanna see you get kill!" Hearing that reminded Rebecca of the coliseum, when her father was the toy soldier and begged her not to fight.

She took a minute gathering her emotions. She nodded her head and said "Ok...then where should we hide...?" Barto looked around, "We might as well stay here and make the best of it, it's a dead end, and as long as you stay quiet, no one is gonna come looking down here." he explained. He stood up and moved some of the crates around, stacking them and such. "What are you doing?" Rebecca asked curiously. "Making the ally look full and crowded." he replied. He heard fast footsteps coming around the corner, "Get down!" he whispered to Rebecca. She backed herself to the ally wall, staying covered by one of the crates.

"I think I hear someone over here!" the mob person shouted getting closer.

"Barto-san, get down!" Rebecca whispered.

"No, it's ok they aren't looking for me, I got an idea...but you gotta close your eyes." He replied.

"Why?!" she said confused.

"JUST DO IT!" he commanded.

Rebecca shut her eyes tight, not knowing what to expect.

"Over here!" the mob person yelled. He and two others appeared at the entrance of the ally. "UGH! WHAT THE HELL!" one exclaimed. "THAT'S GROSS! WHY DID YOU BRING US THIS WAY!" the one said to the other.

Rebecca kept her eyes shut, but could hear the men is disgust. She also could hear some sort of spraying noise.

"Ahhh...Oi guys don't flatter me! Hehaha" Barto snickered.

The mob people were sickened by Bartolomeo's actions, "God, you're disgusting! Come on guys we gotta find those bounties! Let's go!" they said and ran off. Rebecca wondered what repulsed them so much, so she finally opened her eyes and glanced around the corner of the crate. Barto stood there urinating on one of the boxes. Rebecca was mortified, not only was the action itself gross but she had a full view of his manhood. After he saw the others run away, he caught Rebecca looking around the corner.

"OI! I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN YOUR EYES!" he shouted in shock.

"AH! I'm sorry!" She said turning her head, embarrassed. "But...out of all things! Why would you piss in front of them?!" She questioned.

Barto pulled and zipped his pants up, "Would you wanna to go down an ally way that someone pissed in? Hehahaha!" he exclaimed. "That's so gross! But you do make a point..." said Rebecca. Barto continued stacking some more crates to ensure the safety of the hiding spot. After he was finished, he sat on the ground, opposite ally-side of Rebecca, slumped against the wall.