ZeLink: KISS

KISS

After Skyward Sword

Link remained smiling, and finally spoke. "I... I'm going to stay here. Here... with you Zel." He laughed.

Zelda blush and looked down. "Great...Hey.... Link... Remember the last time we were up here?" She asked, backing away.

"Yeah..... How could I?" Link laughed and looked a Zelda. "You okay?"

"Uh.... Well... You know the ceremony..... Right?" Zelda asked, blushing like mad.

"Yeah, Why?" He asked, stepping closer to her.

"Uh..." Zelda stammered, backing away. "Well.... We haven't necessarily fulfilled the whole ritual... I...."

"Yeah?" Link asked, getting worried.

"The day we were up there, I was really nervous and thought I was gonna pass out. In the end.... You weren't supposed to jump off the statue..." She started to shake.

"Zel.....? You-"

He took another step toward her and she looked up, showing her face.

"I panicked. I chickened out....." She shook her head, still looking at him. "I.... You were supposed to....."

"Supposed to what?" Link's eyes widened.

"Kiss me..."

There was an awkward silence. Zelda looked away from Link and Link looked away from Zelda.

"I... Was...." He whispered, getting a little angry. He could have already told her about his feelings before, but it might have killed him even more to think of her kiss, if it had happened during his journey.

"I..... you don't have to! I already pushed you off a statue..... You've done enough... Especially considering you saved my life!"

Link blushed REALLY bad. He had dreamed of this moment, but dreaming was easier than doing.

Zelda looked over the edge and really considered jumping off. She looked at Link, who was lost in thought, and jumped. She knew that was stupid but she couldn't stay up there anymore. She also didn't get over the fact, she used him. She hated it....

Link noticed her figure's absence and looked up to see her gone. He ran and looked over the edge.

Zelda was nearly to the ground, covering her eyes and bracing herself for the blow.

Link, without thinking, jumped off and leaned forward, causing him to fall faster than Zelda. He was in reach of her when they were a few yards from the ground. He pulled out the sailcloth and grabbed Zelda's hand.

Zelda looked up and saw Link draw her into his warm embrace. They both slowly fell to the ground and Link let go of her to put away the sailcloth.

"Are you crazy!" Link cried, still red a little.

"I..." She stammered, looking down. "I thought..... I....."

She looked up and met his eyes. "I....." She stopped. His eyes were beautiful. She couldn't help but get lost in them.

"Just....." Link sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at-" He stopped. Zelda took a step closer and put a finger to his lips.

"I, was the one who did a stupid thing... You don't need to apologize." She said.

Link looked in her eyes and pulled her hand down. He slid his hand down her arm and finally got to his hand to hers. He pulled her closer to her and smiled. "Did I forget to tell you how much I missed you?" He asked, smiling.