LEMON LuNa: Nami's Passion

Eyes widening, Nami shot up in her lawn chair, clutching gently at her chest as she felt her heart beating quicker than one would expect while sleeping. 'What was that...?' she wondered idly, as her heart slowed back to normal pace. Suddenly realizing that she had been awakened so suddenly, the young girl glanced around, seeing if anyone had noticed her sudden movement. 'Thank god nobody noticed.' she sighed to herself, as she stretched her legs out, feeling the tightness in her calves as she did so. Waking up after a nap was always something of a chore, as the body is not meant to sleep in the middle of the day. As she continued to gaze around the deck of the large ship, she realized that it was oddly quiet. Suddenly a sense of dread came over her, as it was unusual for it to be so quiet in the middle of the day. 'I have a bad feeling about this' she thought, her brows furrowing gently in concern.

Standing slowly, she stretched her arms elegantly above her head, still feeling a bit groggy from her nap. It was made all the worse as she had not meant to fall asleep, but had just gotten too comfortable with the warmth of the air around the ship. After she was adequately stretched, the young woman held her hand over her mouth as she yawned a bit, feeling a bit tired. Rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes gently, she straightened her bright blue blouse and white miniskirt before heading towards the cabin, where she figured the rest of the crew was lounging. 'Whatever they are doing, it can't be good.' she pondered as she approached the door. She felt her right eye twitch as she heard loud noises suddenly begin inside the room. 'I knew it' she thought, as she reached out to open the door. She was surprised as she noticed that everyone was sitting in the lounge, playing some sort of game.

Suddenly she felt a bit embarrassed, as all eyes in the room focused intently on her. She sweat dropped a bit as the crew smiled, before going back to their game. As she watched, Nami walked over to the bar, to make herself a drink. Once she had mixed the liquids into a glass, she took a sip, then set it on the counter as she spun around to watch whatever it was they were doing. The whole crew was focused intently on the game, something she found very odd. It was rare that the whole crew did anything together, especially Zoro and Sanji, since they hated each other, and Robin was always off away from the group, reading some book or other that always looked dauntingly long. Leaning back on the stool, Nami watched intently as the crew played their little game. 'What the heck...' she thought idly, wondering exactly what kind of game they were playing. It seemed to be very unorganized, with parts of different games seemingly strewn about across a small piece of cardboard, with odd little squares drawn all about it.

The rules of the game seemed just as odd, as there seemed to be no rhythm or objective to the game, and yet, everyone seemed to be enjoying it. In the center of their little game board sat a small stack of cards, not of any particular kind, but of varying kinds. Nami's brows twitched in annoyance, as she watched the scene in front of her. Suddenly her eyes were brought to the young captain of the crew, shaking his hands quickly back and forth with a couple of dice inside, before throwing them down on the board. She leaned forward a bit to get a glimpse of the dice, noticing that it had landed on a 3 and a 5, a combined 8. She watched intently as Luffy's face beamed his normal smile, as he looked around at the crewmates, each one getting a bit fidgety as his eyes went from one to another. Then he smirked wider as his gaze locked on Nami, causing her to blush, her heart beginning to beat quicker. "W...what is it Luffy?" she asked, hoping that the fluster on her voice didn't get noticed by the assembled crew. "Shishishishi." he chuckled to himself, as though he had won some kind of victory over her, which made her a bit annoyed. Soon she noticed that the attention of the rest of the crew was also focused on her, Sanji's eye lighting up with pink hearts, to which she sweat dropped. 'Leave it to Sanji...' she thought, before bringing her attention back to Luffy. "Truth or dare?" he asked, his smile wide, as the rest of the crew also smirked a bit at her sudden entrance into the game. "Hai?" she asked, wondering what he meant. As though he noticed her confusion, he nodded his head over towards the dice he had rolled, and then said, as though it explained everything, "truth or dare, Nami?"