MiraFreed: My Valentine

A/N: Felt like doing this in time for Valentine's Day. It's just a collection of drabbles involving my favourite should be couples and what the problems they come across during Valentine's. First up is Freed and Mira. Enjoy~

It was two days before Valentine's Day; the guild was empty of everyone except the most reserved member of Thunder God Tribe. Freed made his way carefully to the back of the guild to where the kitchen was located. Searching blindly for the light switch Freed mentally cursed himself for coming up with this ridiculous plan to begin with.

After overhearing how everyone was planning on getting their girls gifts for Valentine's Day, Freed was busy glazing at the silver haired beauty that was Mirajane. Watching her work carelessly at the bar; laughing and humming song ditties from the second floor balcony had become a daily occurrence for him. It was yesterday that Bickslow brought the idea to his mind.

"I don't see why you don't just give her something for Valentine's Day it's not gonna hurt ya." Bickslow bluntly said while relaxing on the chair nearest to Freed.

"Yeah it's not gonna hurt ya!" His so-called babies repeated.

"Shouldn't you be off getting a present for Lisanna?" Freed asked looking over his shoulder.

"I will...later but you better give Mira something special. She IS a famous idol you know." Bickslow said before taking his leave; his babies following suit.

Finally finding the light switch, Freed sighed, he was thinking of buying Mira something but he didn't want her to figure out his infatuation for her. That's why he put a rune on the entrance doors so that after Mira locked up for the night he would be able to sneak in to commence his plan and what was his plan? Looking down at his hands carrying bags of molding chocolate and heart shaped moulds. Yes Freed Justice was going to mould chocolates. Placing both bags upon the counter, he pulled out the instructions from his jacket pocket.

"Okay so I need to find a slow cooker." Freed said checking each cupboard in hopes of finding one. After searching through five cupboards, he was starting to think that they didn't own a slow cooker. "Damn where could it be?"

"It's in the top right cupboard." A familiar angelic voice said from behind Freed.

"Mira!" Freed jumped at her voice resulting in him hitting his head on the top of the cupboard he was kneeling under. "W-w-what are you doing here?"

"I forgot my wallet behind the bar and came back to get it." Mira explained lifting a light violet wallet out of her handbag. "What are you doing here Freed?"

"I'm...well I'm making moulded chocolate." He said pointing to the bags on the counter.

"Oooo who's the lucky girl?" Mira asked cheerfully walking over to Freed.

"Umm...you don't know her."

"Really?" Mira questioned. "Well whoever she is you must really like her to be making heart shape chocolates."

"You have no idea." Freed mumbled as he watch Mira take down the slow cooker. He pulled out the instructions again pretending to read it when she turned in his direction. "So it says here that we have to set the cooker on a low steady heat and to stir it occasionally to make sure it doesn't get too hot," Freed stopped when he felt a green and white polka dotted apron being his torso. "M-M-Mira what are you doing?"

"We wouldn't want you getting dirty from baking right?" Mira said smiling.

"But..." He looked down feeling as though his manlihood was slipping away.

"Don't worry you look really cute in that." She said winking.

Putting the instructions to his face, Freed tried to mask the increasing blush that was crossing his cheeks from Mira. They continued making the chocolate; Freed trying to keep the temperature from over-heating while Mira stirred the chocolate.

"Mira could you pass me one of the moulds?" Freed asked taking hold of the stirring.

Putting one of the moulds near the stove, Mira stepped out of the way so that Freed could carefully pour the right amount of melted chocolate into each one. Mira smiled. She had always thought that Freed was very attractive when he was concentrating on something. His thin eyebrows would scrunch together and he would bite on one corner of his lip - it was taking all of Mira's will power to not lean in and kiss him.

"Hmm a kiss..."

"Ok I finished pouring everything in. We just need to let them cool so they can harden." Freed said placing the empty pot in the sink.

"Freed are you really not going to tell me who this mystery girl is?" Mira asked pouting a bit.

"Not at all."

"Even if I gave you a kiss?"

"Not even if you...wait what?" Freed asked turning to face her.

Slowly moving over to him, Mira wore a seductive smile. Freed had no way of escape since his back was pressed against the counter and he knew how fast Mira could be. Standing in front of him, Mira slightly pressed herself onto him, reaching to run her fingers through his long hair.

"I said..." pursing her lips a bit. "A kiss."

"Y-y-ye- I mean maybe! Maybe I might tell you." Freed answered, his face completely beet red at this point.

"Close your eyes." Mira commanded.

Happily abiding Freed closed his eyes. "I'm going to be kiss by Mirajane! I can't believe this is happening." The small sounds of un crumbling paper reached Freed's ears. "What's that sound? Is she unfolding something?" Then the light smells of chocolate under his nose. "What is she doing?" He opened his eyes to see that Mira was holding a piece of Hershey's chocolate kiss. She smiled brightly.

"Well based on your reaction I know who it is now but you can still have this kiss if you want."

Freed smiled. "No I have another kiss in mind." He said leaning towards her.

She giggles. "I would love to taste that."

Let's just say that the chocolate was forgotten after that.

A/N: Okay one down four more to go! I hope everyone enjoyed part one. Next up is Levy and Gajeel.