LEMON Kim x Ron: The First Time

The First Time

It was a Friday Night in Middleton and Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable were enjoying their customary date night. They had the popcorn all popped, the movie was playing, and the two young people were as snug as two people in love could be. As they sat there, Ron's arm around her and Kim with her head on his shoulder, they were the picture of relaxation.

Relaxation, however, was the furthest thing from Ron Stoppable's mind.

This was no ordinary Friday, you see. This Friday had put Ron Stoppable in a situation that usually only existed in the twisted perverse minds of the teenage male.

It just so happened that that previous Monday, Anne Possible had been invited to a training session in Denver to learn all the new tricks of the trade in the brain surgeon business. It would give Mrs. Possible the chance to learn surprising new advances in their technology and maybe even contribute some ideas of her own.

As luck would have it, Denver also happened to be hosting this year's NASA showcase convention, and to Dr. James Timothy Possible that meant only one thing: Rockets, Rockets, and more Rockets. To the two youngest members of the Possible family, Jim and Tim, it meant a broad new spectrum of inspiration into their crazy, death-defying, inventions. In short, it was a dream come true for 75% of the Possible family.

Incidentally, what proved to be a dream vacation for the rest of the family was a less than desirable outing for Kim. She loved her family dearly but the idea of spending three days with, rockets, tweeb experiments, and exposed brain stems made her shudder. It was for this reason that she opted to sit this vacation out and for her family to have a good time without her.

The doctors Possible were a little reluctant with this idea at first (as most parents would be) but they eventually came to the conclusion that their daughter was, indeed, growing up and if she was able to save the planet from global devastation on a daily basis then surely she was responsible enough to be on her own for one weekend.

So the doctors Possible relinquished the control of their home over to Kim earlier that morning...on one condition. That condition being that, under no circumstances, was Ron Stoppable (Kim's boyfriend for the past nine months and counting) being allowed inside the house in their absence.

It wasn't that the Possible's didn't like Ron. Oh lord no, far from it. They adored the young boy like a surrogate son and they couldn't think of anyone else they would rather have dating their teenage daughter.

However, the Possible parents were young once and they knew what a dangerous force the powers of temptation could be, so before they left that morning, they had made Kim promise them that Ron would not be alone in their home unsupervised.

After Kim had promised them that Ron would come nowhere near the house in their absence, the Possible clan (minus Kim) loaded up their SUV and headed out of the garage and out of sight.

As Kim watched her family head around the corner a familiar little phrase danced through her head, singing it out in an impish sort of voice:

What daddy don't know, won't hurt him.

So you now can successfully imagine the state of mind young Mr. Stoppable was in after Kim had informed him her parents were out of town.

Here he was, snuggled up next to the most beautiful girl on the planet and they currently had an entire house to themselves. Even Ron's usual, hairless, companion, Rufus, was absent. He was at home watching A History of Provolone on the Discovery Channel.

Now Ron, an orthodox Jew, was of course taught against the type of acts that was currently coursing through his mind, but you have to remember that Ron is only human (not to mention a male human which only makes his predicament even more understandable) and he was no more in control of these thoughts than a human is in control of his or her own heartbeat. His primal instincts were raging at him like a stampede of elephants all screaming at him to make a move.