LEMON One Piece: Chance Encounters

Encounter One

Portgas D. Ace and Jewelry Bonney

She was beautiful. Stunning really. The way she sat on the table was different, but oh so interesting with one leg slightly tucked under her other leg that was bent with the foot on the table. She held food in her hands and ate as if there was no tomorrow. Ace didn't care. To him she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

A green hat sat on top of her pink hair which framed her face and flowed with her movements, it mesmerised to him. The clothes she wore showed off her sexy figure. The tight fitting white top that barely covered her breasts, the brown jacket was obviously worn more for a fashion statement more than warmth for it only covered her arms and looked as if it would be impossible to close even if she was chilly. Brown stripped mini shorts left nothing to the imagination, the braces that held them up just framed her breasts making them stand out more. Leg warmers of pink with suns on them just brought his attention to how slender and long they were. Her knee high brown boots made him imagine her in nothing, but them.

He had never seen a woman like her before, so carefree and beautiful. So he decided to see if he could join the beauty as she ate.

Ace walked up to the woman and the men that stood around her and asked, "May I join you?"

The woman looked at him, before swallowing the food she had just put in her mouth to reply, "Sure."

Pulling out a chair, Ace sits down just as his order arrives. He is soon stuffing the food into his mouth just as quickly as the woman is, which makes her pause and watch him for a moment, before once again swallowing her mouthful of food. She looks at Ace and asks him, "Who are you?"

Ace looks up at her before answering, after he had swallowed his food first, "Portgas D. Ace. And you?"

Staring at him in surprise, she answers slowly, "Jewelry Bonney."

They both nod to each other before they start demolishing their food again. Not long after Ace's arrival they were both kicked out for nearly running the restaurant out of business and offending the other customers. They both sat on the ground outside of the restaurant for a few moments before they both started to laugh.

After a while Bonney looked up and realized that her crew had disappeared on her. Looking around she tried to find them but instead she just ended up studying the man beside her. The way his messy black hair flopped underneath his orange hat with those odd blue face smileys. The smile that never seemed to leave his handsome freckled face. His muscled bare chest with the snail trail that lead into his shorts with that belt that was barely holding them up. It made her mouth go dry.

Suddenly Ace stretched his arms up above his head, before pushing himself to his feet. He looked down at Bonney and held his hand out to her to help her to her feet. Bonney had just put her hand into his when the heavens suddenly opened and rain bucketed down on them. They both were still for a moment before Ace suddenly pulled Bonney to her feet and dragged her across the street under the cover of an awning. They stood still for a moment, still hold each others hand, shivering when the door behind them opened and a woman stepped out. The woman looked at them in surprise, before she started ushering them into the building.

They woman looks them over for a minute before speaking, "What were you two doing standing out there in the middle of a storm?"

Ace looks the woman over before stating, "I for one did not know there would be a storm. Did you Bonney?"

Bonney was already shaking her head in answer. She looks at the woman standing in front of them, she seemed to have an all knowing smile. Bonney asks the woman, "Why did you usher us into your home?"