LuNa: Hot and Wet

"It's HOOOT!"

"Too hot!"

"Terrible hot!"

Zoro looked with a half lidded eye at the two sweating passed out bodies on the kitchen table. The captain and navigator were at it again... Zoro sighed and rubbed the sweat from his forehead. It indeed was really hot... They were at a summer island, but it definitely felt like a desert... Sanji put a cold drink before Nami's face and said girl opened her eyes, squealing in delight when she saw the drink.

"My beautiful Nami-swan, I have made this drink which will give you the same feeling I feel for you everyday, and that, my angel, is-"

"Vomit in his mouth.", Zoro replied dryly, pledging his ear with his pinky finger.

Sanji glared at him and wished to fight, but it really was too hot. Nami was finished with her drink and she sighed happily. Sanji smiled back at her "I have to shop if you want more. I don't hope that's much of a problem?"

Nami looked at him and blinked confused. "Are you sure? It's really hot..."

"Everything for my lady!", said Sanji in his love mode. Nami smiled and nodded. "Zoro-kun! Come with me.", Zoro sighed and stood up.

It even was too hot to say 'no' or to fight... "Once calling me 'Zoro-kun' is funny, but twice...", he said while closing the door. Nami sucked on an ice cube with a smile. She looked across from her, seeing her captain lying with his head on the table. Nami poked his head and Luffy grunted softly, raising his head and looking at her. Sweat beaded from his head and his face looked slightly red.

"Why did you poke me?", he whined softly.

Nami shrugged her shoulders with a smile "I thought you were dead.", she mumbled. Luffy pouted

He frowned confused when he looked at Nami's cheek. What the hell did she have there?

"What is that?", asked Luffy confused. Nami smiled and showed the ice cube to him in between her teeth. Luffy slowly drooled. "Can I have some too?"

"Sorry, this is my last one.", she said, still sucking on it. Luffy looked with wide eyes. He saw the cube go from one cheek to the other. Luffy wanted that too... It was too hot to survive... He even thought his rubber arm melted from the heat when he laid it in the sun...

"Can I have a little bit?", Luffy asked, looking at Nami's cheek.

"Nope.", Nami said, making a few sucking sounds.

Luffy licked his drool from his lips when he looked at Nami's glass and when he looked at Nami enjoying the cold ice cubes. "Please, let me have the last piece..."

"Why should I?", asked Nami with a smirk.

Luffy pouted slightly, this time looking at her eyes. "Captains order..."

"And what if I don't follow your so said 'order'?", asked Nami with a smirk "It almost is melted..."

Luffy pouted and his cheeks puffed out. He stood up, with much effort, and he walked to the other side of the kitchen table. Nami still smirked slightly. She bet he wanted to break open her mouth and receive the ice cube that way. Luffy looked with a determined expression and nodded. Nami now frowned confused. It almost looked like Luffy decided something with himself...

Luffy put his hand on Nami's shoulder, leaned forward and smashed his lips upon hers - And all within a few seconds. Nami yelped fast when his lips went on hers and she clamped on his vest when his tongue abruptly entered her pinched her eyes closed and she tried to punch him on his chest, but he didn't move one inch. Luffy was reaching for Nami's ice cube, but he sometimes touched Nami's tongue what caused Nami to moan. She really felt weird and that was all Luffy's fault!