LEMON NaLu: Kiss You All Over

~When I get home, babe, gonna light your fire
All day I've been thinkin' about you, babe
You're my one desire~

Lucy titled her head to the side as she scrutinized Natsu's sleeping face as he lay conked out in her bed. She assumed that he was curled up in her bed for some similar reason like before. He had stated that he was tired (a rarity as dryly commented on by Gray) and had left the Guild a tad earlier than usual. Though why he chose to crash in her bed was a bit beyond her understanding at present.
She stared at his relaxed face as he slept on, not a twitch on his face as he inhaled deeply before exhaling. Reassured that he had been sleeping and would most likely sleep the rest of the night away, Lucy moved to the other side of the bed, ready to slip in. She had thought that he would snooze the night away on his back like he had last time or maybe roll over on his stomach and stay that way till morning light. She curled up on her left side, ready for the Sandman to dust his magic sand into her eyes when a sudden shift in weight behind her had her lifting her head up and around in curiosity.

She let out a squeal of shock as Natsu's arm suddenly came to rest heavily over her hips and his body shifted closer to her. Lucy was ready to slap him into the Spirit Realm when he nuzzled into the crook of her neck with his nose and let out a small contented murmur. Funny, she never thought that such a simple and innocent action would make her feel like her bones had just turned into jelly. She rolled her shoulders uncomfortably as warm puffs of air hit her neck. Being in this close proximity with him was making her feel positively dizzy. 'maybe it's the heat?' she wondered absentmindedly.

She lay as stiff as a board underneath Natsu's arm but after a few minutes of seeing that Natsu was still asleep, she began to relax slightly. But having such a warm body right next to her was not the best way to fall asleep right in the middle of the summer season. Lucy closed her eyes, 'just think cool thoughts think about penguins think about snow cones think about a blizzard anything but how hot his arm feels...' Her brow furrowed as she closed her eyes and focused her thoughts.

'polar bears...ice cream...Gray's ice magic...Santa Cl- huh?' Eyes still closed, Lucy's frown deepened. 'did...Natsu just...' Lucy shivered as Natsu's hand moved heavily, sluggishly upward to rest high on her torso, right below the curve of her breasts. Inwardly she was flapping her arms in distress as she pulled the blanket off her body to make sure that she wasn't just imagining things. She wanted to let out a scream of comical disbelief as she saw that indeed, Natsu's hot hands were scant centimeters away from her breasts!

She placed a shaking hand over his, aiming to place his hand away to a more neutral territory...or as neutral as you could get when it came to a woman's body. Carefully she grasped his wrist before she guided it away. She let out a loud sigh of relief as she managed to place his pliant hand back to the curve of her waist. 'now that's much more comfortable...EH EH EH?' She let out a loud squeak of distress as his fingers slipped underneath the thin cloth of her tank top. His calloused fingers traced lazy spirals over the smooth skin of her stomach as they slowly moved upward. Lucy trembled against his larger frame and twisted her head around as she felt a soft pressure against the nape of her neck.

She stared into Natsu's dark eyes, heavy with sleep and lust as he leaned in to press a quick kiss to her lips. For a moment she stared into his half open eyes before she narrowed her eyes and asked, "Where you awake this whole time?" Natsu gave her a sleepy grin, showing off his fangs as he replied in slightly guttural tone, "Well you did slam the front door really hard." He leaned in to kiss her again as she started to speak, "You could have told me you were awake though! Its only poli-!" This time, Natsu kept his lips pressed against hers as his dark eyes hide themselves from her surprised brown eyes. Without another word she accepted his embrace, unhesitatingly pressing back against his warmth as he pressed his parted lips against hers. His lips pulled, suckled, licked at her pouting pink lips. She really adored the way he kissed her. Her breath puffed against his lips in small bursts as his fingers teasingly danced under the curve of her ample chest.