ZoRo: How it all started

Nico Robin watched as the green haired swordsman lifting up heavy barbells for more than 2000 at least. Well sure this isn't the first time she saw him half naked but every time she saw that it makes her all tingly. Why? Is it because she feels embarrassed seeing a half naked man with a sexy body? Is it just creeps her out every time? Or she has feelings for him and feel all shy whenever he is near her? Well this is their story. On how the archaeologist and the swordsman find something that they both share to each other.

After Nami get together with Luffy, things have been slightly different in the Going Merry ship. Luffy had never been happier, he finally found love. So as Nami, the only time she would smile is when she sees money. But with Luffy is something else. She's so happy to be with him. They're always together, except the sleeping part. Zoro who finally realized that the captain is dating their navigator...well what do you expect of his emotion? As usual he doesn't care at all. Usopp had been supporting Luffy, giving him some useless advice trying to be cool, smart and nice so Chopper can see how "powerful" he is. Chopper as usual do his weird expression dance whenever romance fills the ship. But he's been supportive. Sanji on the other hand well let's just say that he's not happy about it. He liked Nami as she joined the Straw-hat crew. He thought that he would have a chance with her one-day. But looks like he just lost. Poor Sanji, but he still has Robin, he still has a chance. Robin knew that Nami have always like Luffy. She's quite new on the ship but there have been clues that prove Nami likes Luffy. She's just glad that she spills it out finally. It's not good to keep a secret forever.

It's true, keeping a secret is one of those things that people shouldn't do. Why bother keeping secrets if you can tell it. Robin does have a secret but she's not so sure about it. Is it really her feelings or what? She seems to be confused about it. Every time she see that swordsman, she has this feeling inside of her that always make her feel uncomfortable. She wants to talk about it with Nami, but she rarely has time. She spends most of the time with her navigation work and cuddling with her boyfriend. It's kind of strange actually for Robin. Seeing Nami with Luffy together all flirting and kissing each other. It somehow makes Robin a little bit jealous. Why? Is it because she likes Luffy? No. Robin never has an interest with Luffy. She never has feelings for him in a more romantic way kind of thing. Robin sees Luffy as a friend that's all. Than what is this strange feeling every time she felt it when Nami is together with Luffy? And what is this feeling that she keep having whenever Zoro is near her. It's very confusing so Robin decide that she should keep it all for herself instead of distributing it to anyone asking for help. But it's like keeping a secret and keeping a secret is one of those things that people shouldn't do.

Robin decided that she shouldn't talk about it to anyone about it. It can lead to a total chaos for her and stuff. She decided to re-think about it over. So she volunteered to watch over the night alone so she can think about it over in the night alone under the stars.

On the other hand Roronoa Zoro have been having these weird feelings as well. As stubborn as usual, he likes to keep his feelings all by himself than talk about it to anyone. Than one day he thinks that he has too much to cope now, he walks out from his room to see Robin on the crow nest watching over the night. Zoro thought for a while, she does have been acting different since Luffy is with Nami. Zoro looked at Robin seeing her deep in thought staring in the sky with a wrapped blanket on her. Zoro looked at her for a while and decide to talk to her about it. Seeing that she is pretty smart maybe she can help him out and than if he can, he'll help her out with her problems.

Robin stares at the sky lost in thoughts. She absolutely has no idea what she was thinking back then. Looking at the sky makes you think something else and also makes you forget everything. The shining star shines in a beautiful way driving your mind to stare at it and enjoy the sight. It erases your previous mind and fixed your mind on the stars. Robin knew that for a long time. She had been lonely ever since The Marines put a bounty on her head. She had been thinking on what to do next after she's a wanted woman. On that night, she stared at the beautiful stars on the night sky thinking maybe it'll helped but instead it brought her to be almost captured. The stars and the night sky have been traumatizing you and making you not realized what's going to happen. Staring at it is just a distraction for you to forget everything and then next thing you know, you're in a place where you don't want to be. Robin now fixed her gaze at the coffee cup she's been holding and closed her eyes rethinking about everything that happened.