LEMON Grayza

"Natsuuu~! What did you say!?" Gray exclaimed bewilderingly towards the pinkette dragon slayer who was currently smacking his ass at him. Gray clenched his teeth, "Tch! Why you..!"

"Gray, that's a pole." said Mirajane, watching the ice wizard gnawing and scratching it about. Perhaps he had one too many... she thought wonderingly.

Gray froze, acknowledging the pole before stumbling away. "I knew that, I was rehearsing my threats!" He barked, and kicked the guild's door open, with more force than necessary, and stumbled out. A sweat dropped from Mirajane's head.

Gray trotted down the street grumbling in embarrassment, remembering that Natsu was out on another mission with Happy and Lucy. Not that missed his presence of course; he just had a bone to pick with the squishy eyed punk for eating his dinner! As inwardly ranted on about the flame brain, he noticed Erza skipping out of a restaurant.

Wait.

Skipping?

"Hm~hmmm~" she hummed to to herself gleefully before noticing Gray, freezing on the spot. The two stood solid like stone for a long time before Erza stuttered in an unbelievably high pitched, cute tone, "H-hi Gray-chan!"

Gray automatically gawked at the redhead- who was currently skipping towards him- with a twitching eye and utter confusion. "G-Gray-chan?"

Instead of her usual armor, she was wearing that familiar black and white, frilly maid outfit with a large dark bow tied behind her hair. As she skipped towards him, in a very un-Erza-like matter, it took all his willpower to stare at her (cute) face, instead of her bouncing... boobs. This was Erza we're talking about, you definitely- definitely- don't want to get on her bad side.

"Gray-chan~!" she squealed before pouncing at the ice wizard (freaking him out in the process). Gray, without a second a second to waste, turned on his heels and ran like hell. He didn't know what it was he did, but he sure wasn't going t-

"Uooff-gahack!" he spluttered, skidding face first across the concrete road, with a straddling Erza glomping his backside.

"Gray-chan~ how are you?" she purred, hugging herself against the man with a kitty-like smile. Gray, flattened against the ground trembled weakly under the woman.

"E-Erza.." he groaned, lifting his head up to look back at the girl. "What are you doing?"

What meant to be a friendly poke to the cheek was more like a jab trying to drill a hole right through- in which caused Gray to twitch. "I'm hugging you of course, just like the good old days, remember?"

Gray could feel his eyes droop, "Uh, right..." he peered at the woman more cautiously. "...Erza, are you... alright?"

"Of course, Gray-chan~" she squealed, still holding on to the dark-haired wizard as he stood himself up- which of course took a lot more of his strength with a straddling woman clutching onto his back. "Had plenty of cheesecakes today, see!"

She pointed back at the restaurant where she recently hopped out from. Gray narrowed his eyes, "Ch-cheesecakes...?"

Erza nodded firmly, clutching onto his shoulders to support herself up. Noticing the sweet aroma of strawberries slipping through her (pink... juicy) lips. It then hit him like a block of ice.

"Erza, don't tell me you ate more than you could chew... (literally)" Gray sighed.

"Aie!" she chirped, rocking herself against him, in a terrible (yet cute) Happy-like manner.

Gray felt an irritated smile twitch into shape. Today was just his luck. As everyone knows, Erza Scarlet loves her cheesecake... scratch that. Everyone knows that Erza Scarlet is addicted to cheesecake. So much so that they had to put a restriction to how much slices of cheesecake she could have daily.