LEMON IchiRuki: Bubblegum

It was official Byakuya and Ukitake had finally signed off on it, Rukia would be deployed in Karakura Town for the next few years. She would live with Ichigo, finish High School and then go to college. As much as Byakuya hated Ichigo, he knew out of everyone, Ichigo would protect Rukia the best. Ichigo and Rukia were ecstatic, they loved being with each other, and they brought out the best in each other. They were best friends and now they would be able to spend the next few years together, going to school, hanging out, and fighting hollows.

It was difficult for Rukia in the real world at first, she not only died young, but died a long time ago, when times were different, so many things about the modern world confused her. Ichigo did his best to explain everything to her and get her caught up with the modern times. He taught her about the best cars, the sickest motorcycles, four-wheelers, Mac computers, hilarious movies, comedy-television and football. But, their favorite topic of course was music. Ichigo taught her everything there was to know, all of the different genres and instruments, he even taught her to play a few. Ichigo also took the time to show her how to make beats on the laptop.

What Rukia enjoyed more than music though was dancing to it. Ichigo showed her music videos and Rukia picked up the dancing very quickly, her body just naturally moved with the music. Ichigo taught her how to break dance but Rukia's favorite type was hip-hop. It was out of character for Ichigo to sing and dance, but when he was with Rukia he couldn't help himself, he just wanted to laugh with her and have good times. Ever since they first met, Ichigo had been open and honest with her, never hiding any of himself from her, it was something about her, she had the ability to change him and open him up, without either of them knowing what was happening between them.

Most of the girls at school were jealous of Rukia. Ichigo was one of the hottest guys in school, he was tall, handsome, smart and mysterious, so all the girls wanted him. Ichigo would be kind to them, but he never really bothered with them or gave them any attention, even before Rukia arrived. The girls hated that Rukia was the only one to turn Ichigo's scowl into a smile, they hated that the second Rukia would walk into a room Ichigo would instantly be happy and smile at her. As much as the girls wanted to see Ichigo smile, they would rather see him in a permanent scowl than smile at 'her'. They hated that Ichigo was always by her side giving her attention and laughing with her and completely ignoring them. The girls would constantly talk behind her back and make up rumors. Sometimes they would even tell Ichigo crazy things about her, although Ichigo was pretty dense when it came to girls, he knew what they were trying to do, which made him despise them even more.

Rukia knew what was going on with the girls, but she didn't let it bother her, mainly because Tatsuki and Orihime were there for her. They would comfort her if she needed it, and they also had her back if any girl tried to get in her face, next to Ichigo these were her other two best friends, they made school fun and bearable.

On the way to school one morning Ichigo and Rukia were ahead of schedule so they took their time and stopped occasionally to switch headphones, and let Rukia dance. Ichigo was listening to 'Du Hast' by Rammstein and had his arms stretched out, waving them all about like he was playing the drums. Out of the corner of his eye he was watching Rukia. Rukia skipped a few songs on her iPod and then found one she liked; she started bobbing her head to the beat and then started singing,

"I got that juicy fruit, certified bubble yum

He goin' down, chewin' on my bubble gum

Ichigo thought to himself 'She is so cute when she sings' he stopped his air drumming and just watched her. He started reading her lips to see what she was singing, it was then that he realized what song Rukia was playing on her iPod.

"Sometimes you gotta direct 'em like traffic

I don't cum quick, but when I do it's fantastic

I get 'em wide open, oh I think he like me