Grayza: Secrets Unrevealed

This is weird.

The guild, Fairy Tail was unexceptionally quiet today as they stare at the pair in fear.

This is just plain weird.

Gray was still happily drinking with his fellow friends and family, picking out a fight with Natsu occasionally. But that was before Erza walked in. Ever since Erza walked in, Gray stopped talking or rather started to ignore everyone else. Poor Juvia and Natsu, they've been trying to get his attention for different purposes -for Juvia, we all know of her crush on the Ica Mage; as for Natsu, well we know his habits of picking a fight with Gray too- but in vain.

Once the two best friends made eye contact, everyone in the guild felt the temperature went down and shivered a little. Erza's expression went dark immediately. And for the past 20 minutes or more, those two were staring, wait no, glaring will be a better word, glaring at each other.

"Man! I can't take this anymore!" Natsu exclaimed, "Gray! Erza! If you guys are in a staring contest, I'm joining in too!"

Death glares.

Natsu froze in his tracks.

Since when is Gray that scary?

Happy was hiding behind Lucy's back. Everyone was intimated by the pair death glares. Well, almost everyone. Juvia was mesmerized by Gray once again.

"Mira, what happened to them?" Cana softly whispered to Mirajane, in fear of being heard.

"I've no idea. Lucy might have a clue?"

Lucy turned to them with her typical, 'EH' expression and started to shake her head vigorously.

"I honestly, don't know what happened. But now that you think of it, those two are indeed weird for quite a long time but never this weird." Lucy whispered.

"How so?"

"I've never seen Erza surrenders before..." Lucy pondered, "And I've never seen Gray that flustered before either..."

Mirajane smiled and Cana blinked.

But before Lucy could even continue, Cana nudged the both of them and pointed at the pair's direction. Gray was making his way towards Erza.

The whole guild fell into a complete silence again.

Well, excluding the fact that both Lucy and Happy were holding Natsu back and covering his mouth to stop him from doing and saying stupid things.

"We need to settle this." They heard Gray's cold hard voice.

"Gray sama!"

"Happy!" Lucy ordered.

With that, Happy flew to Juvia's direction and stuff her mouth with... a fish.

Erza didn't say anything; she simply stares at the ice mage, gave a slight but firm nod and the both of them left.

"Now what?" Lucy asked.

"I want to join in whatever they're doing too!" Natsu complained.

Lucy sweat dropped.

"What if they started fighting?"

"It seems serious though."

"I wonder what happened."

And then suddenly, the whole guild had this evil glint in their eyes which gave Lucy a scare.

"Let's follow them!" Natsu exclaimed which was followed by an eruption of cheers and within seconds, the bar became empty.