LEMON Bixanna: Friends of Beneficial Means

They were dating.

Lisanna sat, watching, as Natsu and Lucy smiled sweetly at each other. Their bashful smiles, lightly blushing cheeks, and happy giggles making her feel a tidal wave of emotions. On one note, she was happy for them. Truly, honestly happy that two of her closest friends could find such happiness that they found in each other. Secondly came the anger of unfairness. Lisanna had known Natsu since they were kids; they even promised that they would get married when they grew up. Sure, there was those two years that everyone in the guild thought Lisanna had died, and it wasn't like the youngest Take-Over mage hadn't expected Natsu to eventually move on, but... it still hurt. Which, finally, lead to the last and most prominent, at this moment in time, feeling of them all.

Loneliness.

Lisanna Strauss, youngest sibling and sister to S-Class Mirajane and S-Class nominated Elfman, was lonely. And the worst part of it was that she had absolutely no interest in dating anyone that was incapable of casting Fire Dragon Slayer Magic.

So, in the end, Lisanna found herself planted firmly at one of the fair side tables, drowning out her emotions with alcohol; and she wasn't doing too damn bad so far. After 2 extra large glasses, which surprisingly Mira-nee had allowed her to have, Lisanna was starting to feel slightly numb. Nauseous, too. Of course, not being much of a drinker in the beginning - unlike her brother and once upon a time, her sister - Lisanna wasn't overly shocked that she was already pretty tipsy.

Oh, if Cana could see her now. The card wielder would probably laugh her ass off at Lisanna before declaring that she would teach 'the young-in' how to drink like a pro.

Sighing, Lisanna propped her head on an elbow and watched, bored, as Natsu and Gray started throwing their routine insults at each other. It didn't take long for insults to turn into light shoving, and then a couple of punches which escalated into a full on fight between the two. In less than two minutes, over half of the guild joined in, and soon after, more people were fighting than watching.

Just your average day at Fairy Tail.

Lisanna normally would laugh and cheer some of her nakama on from the sidelines or even join in on the odd occasion. However, sitting there, watching as everyone tried to one up everyone else, Lisanna suddenly felt bored. She even started contemplating whether or not she could talk Mira into giving her another beer.

She couldn't shake that deep pit of loneliness. The beer was helping a lot, but it was still there. Festering, waiting for the slight numbness to die out before surging forward and consuming her to the core. As much as Lisanna didn't want to fall into such a state, as the loneliness would surely lead into depression, she also didn't think she could handle drinking her emotions numb until she was ready to move on. Not that she couldn't. It would be easy to do. Much easier than dealing with the pain of loss and sadness. But it would be running away and running away would make it much harder to eventually move on. And moving on was exactly what she was going to do, right?

Right!

Lisanna's back straighten a little, feeling a small spark of strength and determination spread in her chest. She couldn't help the small smile that spread over her face as she watched Natsu knee Gray in the stomach and kick Jet upside the head as he struggled to get out of Gajeel's headlock.

It would take time, but Lisanna knew that one day she would be able to look at the pink-haired Dragon Slayer and not feel the twisting pain, but an overwhelming feeling of compassion and friendship.

But first thing was first - she had to find a way to deal with her emotions. And what better way then to consult the bible, known to girls and women everywhere as Weekly Sorcerer?