LEMON Makorra: Close

Close

The mattress of Mako's bed squeaked when their bodies made contact with it, dipping beneath their weight. Instantaneously, Mako was above Korra, gripping her hips with his hands as he kissed her fiercely. The Avatar's own hands were in his dark hair, tugging at the locks, bringing his face closer so that their lip locks could deepen.

She smiled to herself when she heard him groan at these actions, tangling her fingers further into his short hair. In retaliation, the Firebender's hands travelled up her sides slowly, before landing by her own ponytails. Kissing her, he pulled the clips out of her hair and threw them to the side carelessly, entangling his gloved fingers in the mass of brown tresses. Tilting her head a bit, he felt her push her tongue into his mouth, and happily complied by adding his in the mix, causing her to moan lowly. The noise she made caused a heat to grow low within Mako, like he had never experienced before, but it was not at all unpleasant. Looking at her, he saw her eyes half-lidded in desire, and the heat intensified.

Korra pulled her lips away from his at this, in favour of pressing kisses to different areas of flesh. In one swift movement, she flipped him over so she was on top of him, and she smirked at his surprised look, before trailing kisses from his mouth to his jaw line and down his neck, leaving a line of warmth along the way. Latching onto the collar of his shirt and suckling on the skin of his nape, she felt him grip her hips again, but they did not stay still. They explored, running down the length of her muscled thighs and her toned stomach and her strong arms, and she knew that he wanted to be closer to her - because she wanted to be closer, too.

Slowly, still kissing his neck tenderly, did her hands move to unbutton his long shirt. Mako blinked at her, a fire igniting in his ochre eyes, before shifting a bit and removing it the rest of the way, glad to be rid of the fabric that seemed to be suffocating him as the tension of the room built. Korra kissed him again as her hands traced his muscles beneath his thin white undershirt, tugging at the flimsy fabric. Mako's fingers found their way under the hem of Korra's blue shirt, brushing the skin of her stomach and causing shivers to work their way through her system.

Pressing his lips to her cheek, he whispered huskily, "Korra..."

Korra simply sighed at the sound of her name, though her heart was racing in anticipation and nervousness within her. Her hands landed on the hem of his trousers, running her fingers teasingly between the fabric and his skin. Mako hissed at the contact, the heat inside him driving him crazy. Ruffling her shirt up and then pulling it off completely, he stared at her for a few moments, above him, half-closed eyes fixed on him. Her hair was spilling over her shoulders, one of the soft tresses tickling his cheek lightly. He was seeing more skin of hers than he ever had before - dark, tantalizing, beautiful. He wanted to touch every little stretch of it, make her burn like she was him, ravish her like she deserved. Raising his hand, he pulled her face down to his and kissed it again while his other hand travelled the expanse of revealed flesh. Eventually, his fingers, sliding down her arched back, found the ties of her bindings, and played with them like Korra was with his pants. One of his hands, while flipping a loose tie back and forth and massaging circles on her back, came to her covered breast and traced the round shape of it, flicking lightly at her nipples, imagining what it would feel like if he were actually touching them directly.

Unravelling her bindings then, they fell off of the Avatar effortlessly, exposing her entire top half to the young man, who admired it openly, feeling a shock run through him and land between his legs, increasing his evident need for her. Korra flushed when after a few moments, he didn't cease staring at her, relishing at her vulnerable form above him. The fire in his eyes was searing, wild, uncontrollable, branding that look of full-on passion in her memory. Mako drank her in, amazed by the woman that had been kissing him mercilessly. Never in a million years did Mako think he would get a girl like Korra - but there she was, hovering above him, showing herself to him, driving him insane in the most sensual of ways. And though he didn't think he deserved her - he would try to prove to her that he did.