LEMON Riley X Cindy: Their Night

Cindy's POV

Cindy let out a big exhale as she stared at herself in the mirror. She was ready. Back at the house, she'd already had a long shower, touched up her legs, moisturized, perfumed, and all that good stuff. Now she stood in the bathroom looking... pretty damn good in her opinion. She was wearing the lingerie she'd purchased at Victoria's Secret: a sexy sheer bra with a rose-embroidered black lace design and matching panties. Over it, she wore a long black and see-through chiffon robe that went down to her calves, mainly just for tease. She'd also put on her silver heels again for added tease. She had no intention of wearing them; she just wanted to see his face.

Cindy fluffed her now loose and slightly curly hair. She'd taken out all the bobby pins, taken off her hoop earrings, other jewelry, and done a speedy examination of her appearance one last time. She then heard the steady intro to R. Kelly's It Seems Like You're Ready begin to play. How ironic.

But she was ready. And it was time.

With that in mind, she walked to the door and gently twisted the handle, slowly pulling the door open and stepping out, shutting the light off behind her.

She spotted Riley on the other side of the room standing near the stereo. He was now barefoot and his tie had been discarded somewhere, but he was still in his clothes, apparently waiting for her. He turned at the sound of her heels on the floor and practically did a double-take. Cindy felt her heart pitter-patter and her face warm at the way he looked at her. He stared as if she was the most beautiful creature in the world.

Eyes on her, he slowly began to make his way over, shedding his vest in the process and letting it fall to the ground. When he reached her leaning against the doorframe, he barely had to glance down to her eyes now that they were almost eye-level. As he gazed at her, he reached both of his hands up to gently pull the loose string undone. Cindy stared right back at him as the robe easily fell open, fully revealing her in the ensemble. Once again, that look he gave her was enough to make her melt. He leaned closer and planted a soft but promising kiss on her lips, his hands resting on her hips underneath the robe. Cindy placed her hands on his cheeks and brought herself closer as he deepened the kiss. She then felt them moving as he began to walk backwards with her, still while kissing. When he stopped, he disconnected their lips as he rotated her body so that she now had her back to the bed. Riley then sat her down and gave her one kiss before he slowly started to squat down, running his hands down her sides and trailing down to her thighs, then calves, finally stopping at her silver high heels.

God, I didn't even have to ask! Cindy thought, biting her lip as Riley gingerly started to undo the strap on her right ankle, kissing her calf and knee as he did so. He gently slid the shoe from her foot and set it down before moving to her other leg, beginning to give kisses to her leg as he worked on that strap. When both shoes were off, Riley glanced up at her and began to pull himself up, along the way planting scattered kisses up along her legs, a soft one on her belly button, a light one at the start of her cleavage, a slightly sucking one to her neck, and finally, a direct kiss back on her lips.

Cindy made a light moan as Riley slipped his tongue into her mouth, at the same time slowly sliding her robe from her shoulders and down her arms. After, Cindy reached up and started to unbutton his shirt while they kissed. He shrugged out of it, dropping it carelessly to the floor. Cindy then trailed her hands down his abs and stopped when she reached the belt on his pants. She slowly unbuckled it and pulled down his zipper, her heartbeat speeding up as Riley paused his kissing to reach for his pants. Cindy had her eyes on him as he slowly pulled down his pants, dropping them to floor and stepping out of them. She didn't mean to stare but daaammnn. Her temperature rose and she felt heat between her thighs at the sight of Riley standing there in black Calvin Klein boxer-briefs, a very large and noticeable bulge seeming to stare back at her. She glanced up to see Riley give the sexiest smirk at her looking, then leaned back down and kissed her all over again, easily managing to move with her to the center of the bed, never breaking their embrace as he laid on top of her and they continued.