Desire

Her skin felt alive. Heat blazing underneath the path of rough fingertips. Every inch that was blessed seemed to bloom and blossom deep down within her body.

Her mind was drowned with pleasure. Etching each breath, touch, and taste into her very core, as if it were a sacred ritual. The alcohol made her feel fuzzy or maybe it was the pounding heart that beat faster by the second.

She didn't know what it was, but she didn't want it to end.

Her lips separated, gasping for air, her legs quivering.

It felt wrong. It felt wrong to feel so much pleasure. Almost sinister.

The way she formed to him, body and soul. So vulnerable to his desire- her desires. The sheets tangling around them, gripping them as they tossed and turned in their delicious dance.

A certain spot was hit sending a shock wave throughout her body. "R-right there..." she whispered heatedly.

Her fingers tangled with blonde strands of hair, gripping on it for dear life as the man hoisted her up, holding her back with a strong arm.

"Tell me what you want-" he breathed against her neck. He kissed her there, pulse beating rapidly beneath his warm lips.

"More-" she gasped.

The electricity pulsated, her body shuddered, on the brink of release.

She was almost there. She just needed more. Right at the peak. It was within her grasp.

"M-more M-Menma-"

Her lashes fluttered as she looked upon the dark blue eyes that devoured her. Their bodies in sync as they moved against each other.

"Are you going to cum Hinata?"

He received a moan for an answer, making him smirk. He thrust up into her with quicker-harsher movements.

"Come on Hinata, cum for me."

She threw her arms around his neck, groaning loudly. She was almost there, just right there-

"Menma-"

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

A loud alarm went off, her sexual fantasy fading rapidly.

'Oh Kami...' Hinata groggily lift her head, feeling as though she was coming down from a high. Her hand shot out of the warm covers to tap her phone that buzzed loudly on her nightstand.

Her head plopped heavily into her fluffy white pillow. She gripped it to her face in frustration letting out a tiny scream. 'Stop haunting my dreams!'

In a little fit of irritation- and sexual frustration- the petite girl hopped out of bed to get ready for her first day. She cycled through her morning routine flawlessly, finding herself in front of her bathroom mirror. Maybe just a touch of eyeliner, nothing too much.

She pressed down her purple cardigan, getting the wrinkles out. Looking in the mirror she looked more like a librarian than a teacher. All she was missing were the... big square glasses... 'There they are.' Hinata reached for her glasses and placed them on her face. She reached up to open her cabinet, a bottle of pills fell out, clattering into her sink. Swiftly she picked up the full bottle and shoved it back in, closing the mirror.

'Maybe I should skip on the eyeliner...'

Her phone dinged causing her to throw a curious glance at it. With careful steps, she walked towards the nightstand. Placing a hand on top of the device before she could see who had messaged her.