Broken

Hinata's heartbeat was beating loudly. Naruto's anger sending her body into an anxious shock. Her calfs burning as she tried to catch up with his fast walk.

She caught the group gathering towards them as she came closer- when did so many people get here?! Suddenly, she was ashamed of her body wanting to cover up immediately. Hinata stopped in front of the group as Temari got to her first, leaning her head low to speak with her.

"Sorry, My brother and his friends are here, if you want to get out of here just say the word okay?" Temari looked at her with worried eyes, knowing how Hinata felt about her body.

Hinata nodded slightly, her nervousness for the crowd drowned by the wrath of Naruto. She watched as he passed Gaara with a heated glare, the redhead didn't notice as he stood up to greet her. Temari eyed her brother suspiciously as he stood before her shy friend.

"Hey, Hinata." Gaara smiled lightly.

"H-hi Gaara..." Hinata spoke to him, but her eyes were on someone else.

Naruto was grabbed by Sasuke as they exchanged angry hushed whispers.

"I hope we aren't bothering you." Gaara nodded to his friends as Sakura and Ino came up to the group.

"Ooo love the swimsuit, Ms. Hyuga~" Ino gushed looking over her attire.

Sakura nodded in agreement. Their eyes scanning her body with envy.

"Th-thank you guys..." Hinata blushed holding her head down trying to hide under her hat.

"Hey hey! Didn't know Gaara's tutor was so pretty!" Suigetsu jumped over landing on Gaara's back causing him to grunt. Hinata blinked up at the grinning man stammering out a hello.

"Hinata this is Suigetsu," Gaara shrugged the man off of him and then grabbed her hand in his making her gasp." You probably already know these two since they are your students." He nodded to the girls who kept eyeing her with a grin, whispering how jealous they were about her curves. He then began to pull her to the others, her hand in his, too shocked at the gesture to say anything.

She looked back at Temari as she looked at her with wide eyes, even Ten-Ten hid a giggle from her spot.

"Uh this is Choji... Juugo... and you know this pothead" He pointed to them as they gave her a nod and soft smile. Shikamaru only shrugged at his name but waved at her lazily. Hinata's hand shook in Gaara's palm as she looked towards Naruto who was standing there with his arms crossed and scowling at her.

His eyes flickered to her hand in Gaara's and then back up at her pale orbs- the dark look making her sweat. She tried to pull her hand from Gaara's grasp but he held it tighter noticing her nervousness. Mistaking her anxiety for something else, he rubbed her hand gently with a thumb, trying to calm her but doing the exact opposite.

"Sorry, guys... she's actually really shy outside of school." Gaara smiled down at her like a protective boyfriend.

WHAT WAS HE DOING! Hinata shouted in her head he was digging her into a deeper hole- making her look like a liar. Her breath quivered slightly as she tried to pull her lips into a small smile. She was left speechless- Naruto's glare burning her, hotter than the sun.

This looked bad.

Gaara then looked up just as Naruto smiled. He turned to him and Sasuke, Sasuke had no emotion like usual but Naruto... no one else noticed it but Hinata the fierce rage directed towards her. It was meant for her after all.

"I'm sure you know this knucklehead and the stoic Uchiha." Gaara grinned playfully making Naruto let out a mocking laugh that no one caught on to.

"Yeah, she was just scolding me because of the package." Naruto rolled his eyes as everyone let out little snorts and chuckles. "So anyway didn't know you had a girlfriend Gaara? When did you guys meet?"