Revelation

Hinata walked with an air of grace. Her heels clicked with each step upon the porcelain floor. Suitcase rolling behind her. The key card between her fingers.

A flat line upon her lips.

She was neither happy. Nor sad. She was content.

She was able to see her blonde before she left but now she had to prepare herself mentally for a shitty time tomorrow. Her doomsday.

Usually, she would be saddened by this but this time she was just... content. She felt nothing as if this was just another chore. It was work that's for sure.

Getting into her room she slipped off her clothes and took a warm shower. Once she slipped out and wrapped herself in her robe she picked up her phone and FaceTime her fox.

Plopping into bed she sighed happily waiting for him to pick up.

Her phone chimed as it bloomed an image of her blonde in bed. He smiled as they both grinned happily seeing each other.

"Hey, pretty girl," Naruto smirked making her blush.

She fluttered her eyes shyly, "I was just calling to check in with you Mr. Uzumaki. I made it in safely. With no bumps or scratches."

He raised a blonde brow, "Are you sure? Let me see I must investigate!" He brought the camera up to his eye making Hinata snort with laughter.

"The only marks on me are these." She laid a finger on her chest, circling the red marks slowly.

Naruto shook his head, "I don't remember those..."

Hinata slid her palms upon the robe, opening it up just a bit, "Do you remember these?" She hummed allowing it to fall open just enough to cover her breast. She smiled watching as Naruto ate her up with his eyes.

"Nooo..." his voice cut deep before he tried to clear it, "Hm- can't say I do... jog my memory how did I put them there?"

"Mmm... " Hinata propped her phone upon her pillows so that she could give him a show. "Well... first you touched me here..." she placed her hands upon her neck and began dragging them upon her chest. "And here..." she moved lower laying her hand flat, her stomach tightening from her own touch.

"And then..." she gasped as she slowly passed her curls. Naruto looked like he wanted to jump through the screen, he was already in the move south ready to palm himself.

"Here~GROWL~" Hinata froze as she slapped a hand upon her stomach, her face turning beet red.

"Pfft!" Naruto started laughing as Hinata followed suit placing an embarrassed hand on her lips.

"Did you not get anything to eat hime?"

Said woman lowered her eyes, "I could have if someone didn't trap me." She blinked rapidly toward that 'someone'.

"Jog my memory again how did that go?" Naruto smirked as Hinata grab her pillow to smack her phone.

"Ow! This is abuse hime!" Naruto feigned a hurtful voice as she playfully roll her eyes.

Grabbing the phone on the nightstand she began to call room service, "I'll call some food up and then we can watch a movie together."

"Horror movie."

"Nooo..." Hinata whined waiting for the operator to pick up.

"Awww come on you are missing out!"

Hinata hushed him with a finger to her smiling lips. The other line picked up and she quickly ordered her food.

As soon as she got off the phone Naruto was throwing out more suggestions. "Mystery? Thriller? "