Behind Closed Doors

*The Day Before*

Naruto was pissed.

He was steaming with anger.

He could see himself beat Gaara up - punching him in his face over and over again. Right in front of her.

How fucking dare she.

Lie to him again and play with his emotions like he was a toy.

He had to give her some credit because she always looks so genuine- like she wants him just as much as he wants her. How fucking stupid. Just like at the hotel when she smiled warmly and told him to call her as she left him.

That smile that was full of shit.

He was a fool for believing in her lies- smiling like an idiot as he typed in her number only to hear someone else pick up.

'Sorry man she gave you the wrong number...'

He was hurt- but instead of crying about it, he turned it into rage.

"Um... Naruto...?" A small voice spoke next to him as he took a moment to look beside him, it was a petite girl with long black hair pulled into a braid.

He had found the first girl he could spot and made the moves on her. He got a mix of disapproving looks and envy from his friends as he excused himself with the girl.

Because if he would have stayed with Gaara he just might have done something he'd thoroughly enjoy.

The girl shifted around nervously in her chair, grabbing her drink to sip it. Naruto gave her a small smile, relieving her tension.

"Sorry I was just thinking about how beautiful you were." Lies.

She giggled sweetly twirling a loose strand of her hair. It was too dark... She sat up in a way to show off her body, sucking in her tummy as if to look her best. She was too muscular- not enough pudge... her eyes looked upon his in shy glances, the color brown made him scowl. Her eyes weren't pale. Is there anyone with that eye color anyway? It was so unique.

Reaching over a dainty hand she placed it onto Naruto's but he moved away with a sigh. Her touch only irritated him. Because it wasn't her. It wasn't Hinata.

"Is everything okay?" She blinked up at him as he pushed out his chair, digging in his wallet to pay for their meal and drinks. "W-what about the food... we haven't gotten it yet?"

"I'm not feeling too well babe, you can take it home and eat it." He left without a glance back and ordered an Uber driver to take him home.

As he sat in the backseat he texted Sasuke to let him know he left. Sasuke replied, 'Don't do anything stupid.'

When Naruto walked into his house Nagato had his friends over. They were laughing and drinking as they smoked cigarettes, and snorted lines on the table.

"Hey Naruto, I thought you were at the beach?" Nagato raised an eye at him as he leaned his head. His hair in a messy loose bun.

Naruto sighed grabbing a glass as he poured himself something dark and strong

"Got tired." He spoke nonchalantly, clinking the bottle as he set it on the counter.

"Are you okay sweety?" A blue-haired girl questioned as she shifted from cuddling with Nagato to leaning over the couch.

"I'm fine Konan. Thanks." He walked away with his glass before turning back around and grabbing the whole bottle.

"Woah... if you are going to be drinking you better be getting up in the morning. I received a call saying you missed two of your morning classes. What happened to it's going to be a new year for you to finish strong?"