Our Dirty Little Secret

Hinata was having a delightful dream. Her mind swimming with pleasure. Her body shivering- she felt good- too good.

She woke up with a heaty moan panting breathlessly. Twisting in the sheets she felt her legs weak, something wet was rubbing her slit making her tingle all over. A shakey hand grabbed the covers and lifted it up- pale eyes meeting blue.

"N-Naruto~ ah~" She moaned seeing Naruto in between her legs, lapping her juices desperately.

He pulled back with a smirk, mouth wet, "Mornin babe. Just getting my breakfast since you rudely interrupted my meal yesterday." He winked before diving back in. Hinata's head leaned back to release another groan. She was as red as could be.

Waking up to the blonde giving her oral pleasure was one thing but being eaten out, in such a... ferocious way. It had her heart hammering against her chest.

Hinata rolled her head to the side seeing the sun peeking through the curtains. Even in her pleasure-filled mind, she tried to think of school.

"Naruto- ah" She tried to speak as she looked down at the boy. "School- we, ah we are gonna be late ah~" She tried to sit up on her arms but the blonde boy wasn't having it. He dragged her up by the legs and grabbed her midsection, bending her in an awkward position. Hinata squeaked finding herself in a weird wrestling pose, her legs practically over her head.

"Uzumakiaaah~" She tried to scold him but his tongue made that very difficult- not that she minded.

He pulled back just a bit looking down at her with lidded eyes, "Not letting up until you squirt in my mouth. So just relax yeah, let me take care of you." He spoke huskily making Hinata blush.

Hinata nodded her head lightly with a bite of her lip... it wouldn't be so bad if she enjoyed this. Naruto smiled as he went back to his mission, lying his tongue flat against her slit as he flicked her sensitive nub with ease.

"Oh- " Hinata's eyes fluttered as she sighed. Naruto just knew how to play with her body with ease.

Before she knew it she was twisting the sheets in her fingers, moaning desperately as her stomach tightened up.

"C-cumming- N-naruto- oh fuck~!" Hinata cursed as she saw stars, her body rippling with her orgasm. Gushing upon Naruto as he drank her juices.

The purple-haired girl panted coming down from her high, twitching ever so often as Naruto cleaned her up. What a way to be woken up- it was better than coffee.

"Damn that was hot Hina." Naruto licked his lips lying her legs back down on the bed. "By the way... did you curse?"

Hinata blushed looking away from the teasing boy as she pressed her fingers together, "Uuh- I- I don't remember..."

"Heh it's okay Hina you can be honest with me, just tell me you like my tongue fucking you." Naruto stuck his tongue out at the flustered woman.

"N-Naruto-!" Hinata looked on the verge of passing out, her blonde boy chuckling away as he grabbed his pants off the floor.

"Sorry sorry, you are just so cute."

She pouted playfully sitting up, watching him while he got dressed, an obvious hard-on between his legs.

"W-what about you..." She asked softly, he tossed her a glance as he looked for his shirt.

"I wish babe, but I gotta hurry up so Nagato doesn't call the cops." He grinned but she shook her head in confusion.

"Why would... um Nagato? Call the cops? Is he your friend?"

"No, he's my cousin... and I kind of stole his car." Naruto smiled walking towards her, shirt in hand.