The Lies We Tell

Hinata woke up quite the same way she did yesterday. Usually, the feverish sensual dreams were scattered, but back to back? Life just wasn't treating her fairly. She began her routine trying her damn best to ignore the warmth between her legs, and the words that haunted her mind. He just had to make it harder for her to forget him- in that way. If she thought about what he wrote the image from her fantasy would just replay itself.

Hinata threw on a white blouse and black pencil skirt, she then put on a black blazer to match. She left out in a rather irritated mood. When she got in her car she looked over to check on her neighbor but his automobile was nowhere in sight.

'Still going strong.' Hinata thought as she pulled out the driveway, driving a little faster than normal. Her body felt jittery, a feeling she declared as nervousness, but never for what it truly was. Excitement. She would never let herself fully enjoy seeing him. It was like the highlight of her day- but she would never admit that to herself.

Hinata had to make sure she focused on her job. she was the only teacher crazy enough to teach two subjects in one year but she was up for the challenge. With how organized she was she taught English on her 'a' days and math on her 'b' days. they were very short-staffed offering her a decent amount of money for her extra load. However, if she allowed the blonde to break her walls down she will never get through the year. She was already seen as a failure in her family's eyes, she didn't need to give them any more fuel for their disdain.

So when she got to school she disregarded the way her hands sweat, when the bell rang signally for everyone to get to class she ignored her butterflies. When she found her gaze roaming the others she denied that she was looking for anyone in particular. She would not give in to her reality.

She sat straight up in her office chair, fixing her glasses. This time the shock of pink hair and white-like blonde stuck out to her more apparently. The two girls were wearing mini skirts and a tight blouse showing off their cleavage. They had on a jean jacket to keep them a little warm from the morning cold. The two practically wore the same outfit just printed out in different colors- one purple and one pink. Make-up caked on their faces with red lipgloss to make their lips shiny and pouty.

The girls were arm in arm giggling to themselves- heels clacking as they walked in.

Ino the 'wallflower' horse rider and Sakura the loving friend and surfer.

"I can't believe she said that..." Sakura gossiped, Hinata only catching the middle of the conversation.

"Yup- I think she's jealous of your relationship with Naruto. You guys are really close." Ino clicked her tongue.

"O-M-G, I see him as a brother, an annoying one at that!"

"Remember that huge crush he had on you?"

The girls walked by her desk and into the back, their conversation too hushed for her to hear from her position. Their lips moving rather quickly as gasps were thrown in.

'Naruto had a crush on Sakura... but it seems she doesn't think of him in that way... I wonder if he still has a crush on her...who is jealous of their relationship...perhaps someone who likes him...' Hinata mentally shook her head- it's not like it mattered to her! How childish of her to nosey her way into gossip that concerned her students. It didn't mean anything to her; who had a silly infatuation with who. They were seniors in high school- it didn't involve her. Also, she didn't care- at least that's what she mentally told herself.

Hinata quickly typed her password on her computer, opening the roster to take role. Everyone was present except the two boys.

Sakura had noticed too when the bell rang looking at the two empty seats. She rolled her eyes turning to Ino," I bet it was Naruto again."