Mysterious Girl

Sunshine and butterflies...in a jar.

That's how Hinata would begin to describe her relationship. How she felt with her secret blonde fox.
It was a beautiful day- even when it was cloudy and rainy. It didn't matter.

As long as she got to see him- to talk to him. Even if it was indirectly or over text messages. It was enough to keep her going, to feel light-headed and infatuated as she was. She was unbelievably happy- yet she couldn't show it. Couldn't gush over it with any of her friends. Couldn't post cute things about her relationship.

No one could know.

Yet even then a part of her was fine with it.
As crazy as it was she found it to be in some twisted way... exciting?

When she walked around the classroom, she could feel his blue orbs on her. When she spoke to another student, wrote on the board, typed on her computer, whatever it was, she knew he was secretly watching her. It should have probably made her feel insecure but it was quite the opposite. It was like she was always on stage performing, and teasing at the same time.

It was like a game.

She'd avoid him at all cost and she knew he was fuming in his seat. When she didn't give him any attention he'd start to 'act out' in some way. Their little 'teacher vs student' spats was always quite fun.
Naruto- to her secret demise- was very mature but at the same time, he could be quite childish.
Any attention from her was good- even if it was 'negative'.

Honestly, she spoiled him too much.

He'd practically prance on her any chance he got- fed off of her very being like a hungry animal. Yet she allowed him to. Feeding on his presence just as much.

Equally obsessed with one another in their own way.
He was intoxicating. Sometimes she felt like she couldn't breathe and to her utmost horror, it was thrilling. The fear of getting caught always sat heavily within her stomach but it was so hard to deny this feeling. She'd push it away but come running back for it.

Naruto was her new drug- no- It was better than any drug.

Her eyes fluttered towards the blonde that was leaning back in his seat, texting away on his phone.
"Ahem." Hinata coughed lightly catching his attention- along with the rest of the class.
"Have you finished your work Uzumaki?" Hinata raised a taunting brow as he quickly put his phone away.

"Yes..."

"Really?"

"Ah- I'm working on it!"

The class chuckled as they all fell back into their task. A soft smile touched Hinata's lip as she scanned the rest of her students. After some time went by she slid her hand over to her phone, peaking at the message the blonde sent her. He had been messaging her throughout class - she just had to fight the urge to not look. Sometimes he made her laugh and she had to hide it the best she could. Or he would be the naughty fox he was and make her red in the face.

Sexy Fox: what's the answer to number 12 you didn't teach us this missy :l

Sexy Fox: Sasuke won't help me give him detention

Sexy Fox: Dammit why are you so damn cute you're clearly the reason im going to fail

Hinata held back a snort. He said that all the time. She really didn't try to distract him with her looks- especially after that one time she wore a tight dress and red heels. The poor blonde was practically sweating in his seat. Blowing up her phone, cursing her name for being a tease. Ultimately he excused himself to the bathroom, she had wondered if she had made him upset but when she received a picture from him she nearly fainted.