Blackwidow

All eyes were on him.

Drawn like moths to a flame.

Secret shatter- that wasn't all that secret- filled the air. Naruto kept his head down a bit as he strolled to class, his path being parted as if he were carrying the plague. He wanted to show up late but early ass Sasuke just had to be on time.

'Take it head on.' Is what the asshole said. Easy for him to say. It wasn't him that was in deep water! Apparently, Ino didn't say anything to anyone. Yet that made it ten times worse. Now everyone was free to assume. Making up wild scenarios about what happened, spreading it around as if it were true.

'I heard this-'

'Someone told me-'

'I was there I heard-'

No one truly knew what happened.

All they had were two blondes alone in a room, one crying and hurt- sounded like the start of a bad joke. Naruto looked to his companion, Sasuke was being avoided just as much as him, no one was brave enough to talk to the pair. People left to wonder why their beloved prince was with a demon.

Naruto sighed, "Sasuke you don't have to walk with me..."

"No this is perfect. No one is bothering me."

Naruto chuckled, "You aren't afraid to lose your fangirls?"

"Whatever will I do." Sasuke deadpanned looking at Naruto as they walked by a group of girls staring at them. Girls that normally flock to the stoic Uchiha, but they huddled closer together in hurried whispers.

"Don't threaten me with a good time."

"Touche."

"The question is what will you do?"

Naruto raised a brow, about to answer the question but then he fell silent. What was he going to do? Did it matter? "I..."

"I think you should apologize. It would make your life harder if everyone thinks you are a woman beater."

"H-Hey! I'm not- that sounds awful what the fuck Sasuke..."

Sasuke shrugged," It is what it is. You gotta make up with Ino. You don't have to kiss her but just be cordial. Be friends again."

Naruto scowled, "You are so annoying when you are on your pedestal."

Sasuke only shook his head, "This is your senior year, if you care about it then get your head out of your ass. Or don't, I'll enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as it last."

"At my expense? Why do I feel like I'm being used." Naruto rolled his eyes as the two made it to class, their teacher already inside. As he followed Sasuke to his desk he waved at Hinata, it was only the three of them so it would be fine if he showed a bit of affection. Only Sasuke and Hinata would be in class this early. They may have been best friends in high school.

Hinata sent him a glare.

Uh oh.

"Goodmorning boys." She called from her desk.

"Mornin." They both replied sitting down. Their class work was already present on their desk. She must have got everything ready for class so she could retreat to her seat. He would have to assume she will try to stay sat all day...

Sasuke continued to talk to him as he looked over his new assignment, "At your expense but remember I'm the one being inconvenienced by you. You're bringing my reputation down."

Naruto scoffed leaning against his fist, he was going to say something smart but his eyes were trained on his teacher. Sasuke was still talking but his mind was drifting to other things, like all the moments he shared with Hinata yesterday. The cuddling, the sex, the talking, the laughing... He couldn't get enough of her as scary as that was. His heart always raced and his body would tingle. She made him feel... something else. Something he couldn't even put into words. Around her he found his light and without her he was sure he would be left in darkness. She was exhilarating and despite everyone at school shunning him he could care less- as long as...