Aftermath

Sky orbs clashed with the ocean.

There were moments in life when things happen and you don't realize how insane it is. So insane that it doesn't feel real. Like an out-of-body experience. This was one of those situations.

Naruto wasn't sure what happened. One minute Ino's lips were upon his... And the next he blacked out. He felt it... Felt what he did... He wasn't proud of what he did. Yet the question was... Did he regret it... Deep down... If he was being honest. No. At the moment... Maybe. Maybe... a tiny bit. Again the whole guilty for not feeling guilty attacked him. Especially seeing her this way.

Ino sat on the floor, frozen in place. One moment she was on top of naruto and the next she was on the floor. She too had an out-of-body experience. A situation so crazy she couldn't fathom it being real. Her lips parted as she gazed at the other blonde who sat on the bed. She saw surprise light his eyes... And then she felt something touch her lips. Warm. Placing her digits on it she pulled back to see the red coat her pale skin.

"Ah..." she gasped. It was like reality hit her all at once. It was as impactful and hurtful as the fist that cracked her nose. "Naruto- did you... Did you fucking punch me..." even with the pure evidence she still couldn't wrap her head around it.

Naruto swallowed nervously, this was the calm before the storm. And he could see it very clear over the horizon. He got up wearily snatching a lone towel on the floor so he could attend to her, "Ino..." he got down carefully trying to aid her without touching her. As sad as it was he felt repulsed by her. How dare she kiss him. Fuck that. He wasn't sorry. He was sorry for him. For the shit storm that was heading his way at one hundred miles per hour. He had to do something. Had to prepare for this hurricane, "I-i'm sorry you surprised me..."

Yet the meltdown had already begun.

"You...-hiccup- You-gasp- I kiss you and-and you-you..-gasp-!" she inhaled in and out as the tears flooded her eyes. Her lips wobbled and her chest heaved as her body seem to go into an alcoholic over emotional malfunction.

"You surprised me..." he shrugged casually and that seemed to set her off. She began to nearly wail, balling her eyes out into the towel.

Naruto hissed trying to soothe her but his words did nothing to ease her pain. He knew what would help her but he refused to give her any piece of his heart. Before he knew it the door flew open as Sakura barged in, beckoned by her friend's distress signal.

"What the fuck!" She screamed at the site running in as she threw herself before Ino. She gripped her into a hug trying to look at her friend but Ino was too far gone for any saving.

"It was an accident..." Naruto frowned not knowing how to navigate this mess. Yet that did nothing for Sakura, seeing as Ino was like a wounded babe.

She tried to talk to her but it was no use. Instead, She rocked her in her arms, pinning Naruto with a harsh glare.

"What the fuck what the fuck? Where did this blood come from?! Is her nose bleeding? Naruto? What the fuck happened?!" Sakura was screaming and Ino was crying and all Naruto wanted to do at that moment was jump out the window. A man alone with a crying girl and a nosebleed certainly isn't doing him any justice.

"Sakura- I just said it was an accident. I swear. I didn't mean to..." Hit her? Punch her? Hurt her? He trailed off, trying to figure out the correct word choice for this situation, but no matter how many times he tried to angle this picture... It still looks fucked.

"Mean to what?"

"Hurt her..." that seemed like the better word choice.

Sakura cooed at Ino in her arms, rubbing her back. His words did little to settle her accusing glare but she wasn't going to get answers like this. Ino was a broken mess. This wasn't just an accidental situation. Ino wouldn't be crying this bad for it. The blonde girl was hysterical. "Just leave Naruto."