A Surprise Guest

Hinata couldn't wait to see her girls. A day at the beach was just what she needed to get her mind off of things. Who knew her first week of school would be so...eventful? 

"Hinata~!"

Hinata stepped out of her home with a huge grin, beach bag in hand. She wore a white flowy dress and flip-flops, a big sun hat upon her head.

A white Mercedes Benz was outside of her house, windows rolled down as two girls called out to her in a glamorous greeting. One with two brown buns and the other with four blonde pigtails.

"Hi~" Hinata spoke shyly as she climbed into the back of the car, the girls letting out little shrieks of glee.

"It's so good to see you!" They all gathered as close as they could in the middle, trying to hug one another.

"It's been too long since we've all been together!" Temari tapped Hinata's nose playfully, sitting back in her seat as she shifted from park to drive. Her eyes scanning her brother's house. "Is he not up yet?"

"Uh..." Hinata looked over to the house biting her lip as they drove by slowly. "He should be up by now."

"Should be?" Temari looked surprised, tapping the clock above the radio, "It's like one."

Ten-Ten waved her hand as if to settle the girl down, "Oh hush it's the weekend."

Temari pursed her lips, with a little furrow of her brow. With one last glare at the house she continued down the road.

"Turn that frown upside down- we are going to the beach! No worries just fun girls, right Hinata!" Ten-Ten turned the radio up and threw an exciting glance at Hinata as she nodded her head in agreement.

Ten-Ten began singing loudly, dancing around the car and pointing at Hinata to join her, which she did shyly. They all giggled away as Temari finally joined in, dancing and singing with the windows down and the warm wind breezing through their hair.

"Did you text him?" Suigetsu asked, leaning back in his seat.

Sasuke looked at him with a blank expression."Three times."

"Call."

"Four times."

"Maybe we should just leave him." Suigetsu sighed.

There was a loud bang, catching the two's attention. A blonde head peeked over the bushes as it bobbed its way to them.

"There he is-" Sasuke paused as his friend rounded the corner, next to him was a red-haired woman.

"Fuck-" "Yea!" Both boys spoke at the same time, looking at each other with one shaking his head while the other grinned.

Naruto got to the car first opening the door and quickly spitting out a slew of words before his cousin could get to the opposite side, "She wouldn't leave me alone until I brought her sorry Sasuke your welcome Suigetsu-"

"SASUKE~" Karin smiled with a sweet tone, opening her door just as Naruto finished out of breath.

"Hey, Karin!" Suigetsu spoke up as Sasuke just raised a hand of acknowledgment.

Karin scootched into the car as Naruto put on his seatbelt. He took out his phone and clicked on Gaara's text. "Gaara said there's a nice spot that he and his family used to go to, did you get the directions?"

"Yeah, yeah I got it!" Suigetsu drove off, eyes glancing at Karin in his rearview. She wore a pink cover-up so he could not see her bikini.

Sasuke glared at him, "Do I have to drive."