Hazy

Hinata could not sleep- not because of anything bad, no, quite the opposite. She just couldn't sleep because she was just so damn excited. Like a kid on Christmas Day, she got up bright and early, drank some tea, and doodled in her notebook.

Once it was seven she called Naruto, making her way to her bedroom. His sleepy voice answered on the other line," H-hello..." he groaned tiredly.

'He sounds so sexy', Hinata blushed.

"Good morning~" she giggled softly, looking through her clothes to see what to wear.

Naruto snorted at her chipper voice," Hinata you know I don't like mornings..." he sighed but she heard the rustle of covers. "But if it's to see you I guess I can make an exception."

"That's good to hear now hurry up so you aren't late okay!" Hinata placed a purple skirt to her body, leaning her head as she spoke on the phone. She eyed the mirror imagining herself wearing it.

"Alright, I'm getting in the shower." Just as he said that she heard the shower crank on. "I'll see you at school Kay?"

"Kay." Hinata grinned hanging up the phone. She then decided on a white dress with flowers. It hung off her shoulders slightly.

'I'll definitely put on some eyeliner today.' She smiled walking into her bathroom checking herself out. She pulled her hair up into a loose bun with a few free strands that graced her shoulders.

Reaching for her cabinet she opened it up and then paused. Her smile slowly morphing into a frown.

Where... were her pill bottles?

Hinata's eyebrows furrowed as she stepped back to look under her sink, her stomach dropping as she saw it missing there too. Did she move it? No, she didn't touch it- she didn't take any so where were they?

Hinata shut the cabinets stepping out into her room to give a quick scan. She knew she didn't take any- she didn't get to that point so where were they?

Then it dawned on her... Naruto was the only other person in her house and he was up before her, did he take them? Why would he?

Walking around her home Hinata looked in every crevice for the pills but couldn't find them anywhere. She hummed softly, Naruto must have taken them. She didn't know how that made her feel but it did dampen the jolly mood she was in.

She didn't want him to know of her past abuse of drugs- and seeing that bottle might have upset him... or maybe he was taking them for himself?

Either way, he took something that didn't belong to him- something dark and secret of hers that she wasn't ready to bring into the light.

~

Naruto walked into the classroom with a big smile, the bell ringing just as he entered- that counts right?

Naruto stopped when he spotted Hinata. She was wearing a very pretty dress and her hair was up in a cutesy hairdo.

Damn, she's beautiful.

"I'm on time~" He greeted her brightly as she gave him a soft smile- but it did not reach her eyes.

"I'm happy for you Uzumaki, thank you for being on time," Hinata spoke softly turning her attention to her work.

Naruto slightly pouted, he knows that they keep things on the down-low but she was acting differently. Her attitude doing a 180. He walked to his desk, his friends already in their seats gossiping about something.

"Wooooh Naruto is on time, I must be dreaming or the world is ending." Ino giggled but Naruto only gave her a forced laugh, his mind on his bipolar teacher.