Happy Birthday

Naruto hated the general public... But most importantly he hated high school. He could count on one hand how many people he liked, Hinata, Sasuke, Shikamaru-though he's always sleep or out of it- and Sakura- as long as she doesn't pull any shit like Ino.

The girl almost ruined his year just because she couldn't take no for an answer! Now it was like that incident never happened. After Ino had cleared everything up he was back to being Mr. popular. It took a week but everyone seemed to forget about the whole thing pretty quickly since the next big thing was on the menu and that was Naruto's party.

Naruto had to be a part of one of the biggest party animals in college-Suigetsu- and everyone wanted to be invited, so of course, they wanted to get on his good side. Well fuck them he didn't want them there.

'I knew it wasn't anything serious!'

'Damn bro I told them you wouldn't do that!'

'Naruto I always believed you!'

Blah blah blah it was bullshit.

It was garbage- complete garbage how they flipped a switch. They treated him like shit and now those same people are trying to be buddy buddy again. It hurt but he just smiled and shrug his way through school. The people around him were temporary, with a typical hive mind. That's just how it was. High School was something he couldn't wait to get away from. It was just a bunch of kids looking for popularity and entertainment. Like a rom-com, one moment there's drama, and the next day it's something else like a whole new episode filled with a whole new mess. His relationship with Ino felt as though it never changed, everything falling back into place. Even though she harbored feelings for him she pretended as if it was nothing. She would rather bypass everything just to be with him.

He saw the way she looked at him now, her feelings were still there and they seemed to be there to stay. Maybe she believed that her chance was going to come. It was sickening how she would rather be by his side, than not at all. That was evident with her conversation with Hinata. Then again that same infatuation is what saved his ass. He got her a gift and all was well- Hinata picked it out for him.

Not that he cared too much. He wouldn't mind being shunned for his senior year, maybe Sasuke was on to something. Maybe then he could have been neglected so he could sneak off and do naughty things with his favorite teacher. No one would want anything to do with him. He'd be an outcast!

Shit, maybe he should fuck up again.

His phone began to ring, messy blonde hair popped up in an equally messy room and bed. He didn't know what time it was, his head was swimming after a long day with Konan and Nagato celebrating his birthday.

Slipping his hand from his covers he slid the device off the dresser and answered the face time call. As soon as he did a blow horn was blown onto the screen, his beautiful girlfriend dancing in the camera as she tooted the horn in a melody he knew all too well.

He smiled brightly, letting out a deep laugh that he could hardly contain. "Sick ass dance moves bunny."

Pulling out the blow horn she smiled brightly, "Happy birthday Naruto!" her cheeks pulled up with a bit of paint on them.

The blonde was too tired to notice, "Nineteen years old, I can already feel my bones aching."

Hinata popped her lips, "Wait till you are twenty-four, you will barely be able to walk."

"Are you sure age is the reason you can't walk properly..." He lowered his voice as he said her name,"Ms. Hyuga ?"

The woman blushed, "You-you are insatiable."