Hidden Emotions

The wind tussled with Hinata's hair as she walked to class. That bubbly feeling that she had yesterday was turned into nausea. Her feet felt heavy the closer she walked to her class.

What would he say?

What would he do?

Would he pick on her more?

Be more rebellious?

How will he act?

How far will he go?

"Oh..." Hinata got to her class surprised to see the brooding black-haired boy leaning against the wall. He had one hand in his pocket and one hand typing away on his phone, hair cascading over his sharp jawline.

She looked rather surprised to see him forgetting her manners. "G-Good morning."

He looked up at her and nodded his head, "Good-Morning Ms. Hyuga."

She inserted her key and turned the handle letting the boy in. As he passed her she glanced at her bracelet, the time was 7:30, class started in thirty minutes!

As she walked in she glanced at the boy who went to his seat and grabbed out his assignments. She set her things down at her desk still staring at him rather confused. He looked up at her with a quirk of his brow, "Can I help you?" He spoke with a bored tone.

"I-I am not used to seeing you so early..." She shrugged with a little scoff.

Sasuke snorted in amusement, "I guess you are right. When I don't have to take the dobe to school I like to arrive on time."

Hinata looked at her watch and then back at the boy, "You are more than on time Uchiha."

"You as well, most of the instructors don't get here until the bell is about to ring or even after. I think you are starting to become my favorite teacher." He grinned at her and then shifted his attention to his work.

'Are all boys this flirty here.' Hinata questioned to herself as she slowly got her things ready. She then froze as she realized something. "S-so will N-naruto be walking?"

Sasuke kept working on his homework as he spoke, "He said he didn't need a ride." He looked up for a brief moment, "You seem rather curious."

Hinata licked her lips quickly, feeling as if her mouth went dry. "Th-the well being of my students is of my concern Uchiha... but, I am assuming he will be late again?"

"One hundred percent."

Hinata smacked her lips in annoyance, he couldn't just show up tardy to her class all the time. She would have to start marking him as such. He doesn't get any special treatment.

As the morning went on the two worked silently until the bell rang. Students shuffled in loudly, the weekend drawing near made them excited.

"Sasukeee~" Sakura skipped over to him, "Here early? Oh no, Naruto must be sick."

Sasuke furrowed his brows, scribbling away in his notebook "He said he didn't need a ride."

"How else is he going to get here? Nagato hasn't got his car fixed." Ino spoke as she sat down.

"How would I know? I'm not his caretaker." Sasuke sighed realizing he wasn't going to get any more work done with the girls talking to him.

Hinata stepped out for fresh air as she glanced around. The students were all rushing to class. If she saw him coming when the bell was ringing she'd at least give him that, but she did not. The bell rang and she waited. After five minutes went by she walked into her class and shut the door behind her.