Chapter 2

AN ( Hello there. I am Aj and I am back with another chapter I hope you like it. Lets begin the chapter. )

Naruto was very excited to unlock his chakra so he asked his father's help to unlock his chakra but his dad responded " Sorry Naruto I have a lot of paperwork to do but I will help you when I come back ." after saying that he left, Naruto pouted at the response of his father  but he knew that his father was a very busy man and he didn't asked his mother for help because he knows it if he ask his mother for help then she  would be mad and he have seen in his father face was full of fear when his mother was mad at his father so he know not to get her angry at him and he should obey her orders but he was too tempted to be a ninja and be the greatest ninja of the whole history.

So Naruto sneakily got out of his home and ran outside but he bumped into Lord Third but he love to call him Jiji. Hiruzen  streched his hand to lift Naruto of ground. Then he asked " Where are you going Naruto?"

Naruto smiled at the old man that he thought of him as his  grandfather and said " Jiji I was going to an open field to unlock my chakra" he said with a grin. Hiruzen raised his eyebrow and asked Naruto " Where are your parents  I don't see them" Naruto scratch the back of his head and said " Dad had a lot of paperwork to do and my mother told me she will help me train when I am six" Hiruzen then chuckled and said that he can help unlock his chakra.

Then his Hiruzen gripped his shoulder and body flickered and went to a training ground 11.

When both reached the training ground Naruto turns towards his jiji and says " WOW!! Jiji you are so awesome when I unlock my chakra can you teach me?" with a puppy dog eyes and Hiruzen chuckled at the look and he says to him "Naruto you are too young but when you get older I assure you that I will teach it to you" Naruto pouted at it but it quickly went away and he opened the scroll that his godfather have give him and started to read it some words were difficult to read as he was still 4 years but Hiruzen helped and explained all the words that he was having trouble with .

After few minutes he sat at meditative position and started to focus. He felt a pull in his stomach he tried to pull it out but it was very hard for someone as young as him. Then Naruto thought that there must be some trick to it and he concentrated and cleared his mind from most of the thoughts as it was written in the scroll . Then a burst of chakra came out of naruto and he stood up because his chakra was so dense and large that ground beneath him cracked a little.

Hiruzen eyes widened he watched his pseudo grandson in amazement . He compared this chakra with his sensei Hashirama and Tobirama.

Then it died down and Naruto stand there panting. He fall on his butt and he driffted into unconsciousness .

AN (Another chapter finished
I hope you liked it. I would like you to wonder whether he will get mokuton becuse he is ashura recarnation. I would also like you to think who would be indra.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)