Chapter 26

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I forgot the main thing to say on the previous chapters and that is Kurama is freed because the seal not requires a key and after Naruto reached age 16 he opened it and got kcm2. Now let's begin the chapter)

The next day came and the team went to hokage's tower and they were excited to get there first mission and Itachi and Naruto was smirking the whole time. They remembered the time when they were also excited getting there first mission and how there dreams crumbled away. When the Hokage gave them the mission of cleaning a river the teams eyes widen and the senseis werw enjoying there reactions. The team groaned while cleaning the river and said "The worst first mission."

Naruto tried to cheer them said "Don't worry guys after we complete today's mission then I and Itachi sensei would train you all." the team got excited and thought they were going to learn some new cool jutsu but how wrong they were. Itachi smirked seeing there reaction and said to Naruto" I want to see what type of reaction will they give after you train them. "Naruto said" HEY! What do you mean? I just train everybody hard because I want them to be strong. "Itachi just whispered but Naruto heard that 'It is just an excuse because you enjoy torturing them.'

Naruto just glared at him and he shrugged it off. Naruto said" I am technically still a level higher than you know. I can still order you around so I might let you go through my training " he smirked at that (Yes Itachi is only jonin. You might say that is not possible but Itachi only asked to be a jonin as he wanted to spend his time with his girlfriend. Naruto became a elite jonin because Yugao is mostly out because of her Anbu work. So he didn't wanted to be bored so he would take missions.)

Itachi paled at that comment. He didn't said anything after that and Naruto was satisfied with that. When they were done with there mission they thought they were going to learn something but they went through hell. They had to do 200 push-up, sit-ups, squats and they had to do while wearing weights. Naruto also did in front of them to encourage them. After 3 hours they were finally finished and they were panting very hard. They thought 'Never ask Naruto sensei/nee san for training'. Naruto said "Wanna do more training." they shook head refusing the offer. Naruto just shrugged it off and went home.

The nexth month went and the team did 40 D ranks. Naruto would physically train them while Itachi taught them how to control there chakra. He taught them leaf sticking exercise, kunai balancing, tree walking and water walking.

The next time when they went to Hokage requesting a mission the team asked the Hokage to give them a higher rank mission. Hokage looked at Itachi and Naruto and they both nodded. Then Minato said "Ok I have C rank mission for you all luckily." then he said his anbu to bring Tazuna. Tazuna entered the room and the whole room was filled with a scent of liquor. The team held there breath as to not smell it. Naruto, Itachi and Minato was not affected by it.

Tazuna said" Ok this the team. You all will meet tomorrow at your gate then we would leave to the land of waves. "they nodded at that. (Tazuna didn't roast them because they had numbers plus the team was decent and Naruto and Itachi looked a capable ninja.) Minato asked Naruto and Itachi to wait here. They nodded at that and told the team to pack there stuff for 2 weeks and the team left.

Minato said "I think Tazuna is lying about the rank of this mission as I could see the nervousness in his eyes when he gave the rank of the mission so I am sending your team as you both can handle the mission and we want to get resources from wave. Ask Tazuna to give the team money according to the mission rank after the mission over. If he can't give don't worry about it. "they both nodded and left to pack there things. (I think it was foolish of Hiruzen that he did not see Tazuna's trick. He is freaking Hokage and he have lived through three war so he must should have looked the underneath of it.)

The next day they left the village and headed to the land of waves. They were walking and Naruko asked "Tazuna-san don't land of waves have ninjas." Tazuna was gonna explain it but Itachi said "No Naruko the land of waves don't have ninjas because small villages can't handle the expense of being a ninja. The village also don't have anyone to train them." Naruko nodded at that .

Then they all saw a puddle in between of there road. All the team see through the genjutsu and the demon brothers came out of the puddle and attacked. Sasuke did the same thing as cannon while the rest were guarding the client. (Naruto and Itachi didn't do anything because they wanted to see what there students would do in the situation.) Naruto caught second demon brother and placed a truth seal on him. He killed the second one in front of everyone and all of the team puked except Sai and Itachi. He asked the normal questions like who send you here? Who was your target?. The first demon brother said all the truth because of the truth seal.

Then Naruto turned to Tazuna and asked "What are you hiding?" then Tazuna started to stutter and then calmed down and said how the wave is poor village and they couldn't offord for more than a C rank mission and if they want to leave then they can. Then Naruto said "You were already suspicious to Hokage so he send us to help if anything goes wrong so I say we will not continue. (Ha you thought they were gonna continue the mission but I changed the timeline of it. Don't get offended by these jokes I add them to spice the things up as the story is always a little dark. ) we will continue."

Tazuna sighed in relief and they moved forward on there journey. They got on boat and went to waves and they got to the land. They saw that there was thick mist here and Tazuna said" Mist is usual here in the Wave " then they heard rustling in bushes and Sasuke threw a kunai at the bush and a white rabbit came out. Itachi and Naruto saw this and thought it was substitution jutsu and they yelled" Duck " and everybody ducked and Naruto took Tazuna down with him.

The sword flyed above there head and got stuck on the bark of a tree. A man came and was standing at the handle of it. He turned around and saw 2 people that shocked him. The team got up and Itachi and Naruto saw the person on the handle. They told the kids to go back and protect Tazuna and they did just that.

"I didn't thought I would see 2 best ninjas from konoha here. Uchia Itachi from leaf and the dragon god here." Naruto said "We also didn't expect to see the d-"

Cliffhanger no jutsu

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I haven't used that jutsu for a long time so you have to for the next chapter. Who is the new comer? Will he be deadly for our 2 jonins? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS IN OUR NEXT CHAPTER OF NARUTO BALL Z.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)