Chapter 29

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The next day team 7 came to training ground 44 and saw the teams from different villages and the proctor of this round Anko. "Alright Maggots Welcome to training ground 44 also known as the forest of death." the teams gulped at that. "Listen to me closely I will not repeat it again. In this round you have two scrolls first is Heaven and second is Earth." while showing them the scrolls and they nodded.

"Your team will be given one of the scroll and you have to fight the other teams for the scroll that you don't have and maybe kill them." while licking her lips and this sent shivers through some of the genins. "When you collect both of the scrolls you will have to go to tower in the middle of the forest and your exam would be over but remember this do not open the scroll before you reach the tower or you have both or else..." everybody tensed at that and was waiting for her to continue but she didn't." Anyways you all have to fill up this form. This form says that Konoha would not be held responsible if any of you would get killed. When you are finished filling up the paper you will enter the tent there and give them the paper and they will give your team the scroll. "

Then she saw Menma not paying any attention to her then she threw a kunai and it cut the cheek of Menma and body flickered behind him and licked the blood that was coming out." You better pay attention to me when I am saying something. "Menma nodded quickly at that. Then she sensed someone behind her then she took out the kunai and turned around to see a grass genin holding the kunai she threw with a..... tongue? ." I was just giving you back your kunai proctor-san. " Anko took the kunai and said" That's ok but don't do it next time otherwise you might be lying dead. "

Then she started to distribute the paper and soon everyone got there scroll but when team 7 entered the tent they were told that they have to collect 2 pairs of the scroll as they were almost 2 team in one. They nodded and left with a earth scroll. They went to the gate number that they were assigned to.

After some minutes the buzzer went off and the gate opened and the team rushed in. They have formulated a plan that they were going straight towards the tower as when the teams with the pair of scroll then they can attack them and take the scroll and because they will not need to waste any time on reaching the tower. While rushing Menma told the team that he have to go leak somewhere and rushed out somewhere. Sasuke shook his head at the antics of Menma.

While Menma finished leaking he was attacked by a very large snake and swollen by it. Then Menma did a lightning style : lightning bullet and shocked the inside out of the snake and it opened its mouth and Menma walked out drenched in the snake's saliva and he was irritated by this and he muttered "Stupid snake." and went off to search for his team but he couldn't see that the snake puffed out.

Few minutes earlier

While Menma went to leak the team waited for him and set a temporary camp. They were discussing the traps they would set when they would reach near the tower then at that moment a snake attacked there camp but luckily Naruko sensed it and told the team and they spread out. When they can see the snake properly they saw a person standing at top of it. It was the grass genin that had a freaky long tongue and now she was using it to lick her lips. This freaked out most of the team 7 and she said "Ku ku ku what do we have here? I was looking for you Sasuke and now show me how that sharingan works of yours." Sasuke was weirded out by this and said "Sorry pedo I'm not interested in you."

The genin got a tick mark but she thought 'I have to take care of the rest of the team if I have to give curse mark to Sasuke ' then the snake went to attack to the rest of the team and the grass genin went to Sasuke to do a taijutsu battle. Sasuke got in his interceptor fist style and rushed towards the grass genin. The genin easily blocked or dodged each punch or kick that was launched towards her. She counter attacked one of the punches that were launched by Sasuke and sent Sasuke flying. Then Sasuke acctivated his sharingan and the grass genin licked her lips and did a moition gesturing to come. Sasuke rushed in without thinking and gotted his ass handed to him.

While the Naruko killed the snake that was attacking them and rushed towards Sasuke to save him but was stopped by another snake. Sasuke got terrified of this and said "You want the scroll right!? Then take it and leave." Sasuke took out the scroll from his kunai pouch and threw at the grass genin but while it was in air it was caught by Menma and he landed. "You fool why didn't you let him go. We will be saved from him." Menma just glared at him and said "You're not the Sasuke-teme I knew he would never get scared so lets just kick this guys ass."

Menna rushed at Orochimaru while Sasuke was standing there stunned and fighting his innerself and he was thinking ' Why isn't my body responding to me.' after watching Menma taking injuries and still going on he got the courage to move and he started following menma and said "Dobe let's put an end to this quickly." Menma nodded and they both rushed in quickly.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I am having promblems writing this story because I am having writer's block and it is a very bad one. So I'll try to give chapters each day if not thrn it would be 2 days each. Sorry for not updating it I was a little held up.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)