Chapter 45

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Minato stared at Naruto for a moment then he shouted and stood up  "ABSOLUTELY NO. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. YOU WILL DIE AFTER SEALING A THIRD BIJUU. I AM NOT EVEN SURE HOW YOU SURVIED SEALING A SECOND BIJUU IN YOU." Minato then realise what have he said and he sat down on his chair and sighed and said "Naruto I didn't meant to say that but I want you to know that you are precious to me and I don't want you to do this. You also have to know the limits of your body even though how strong you are, even you can't handle it. Plus if any village  knows about you holding one tails and nine tails they would go insane at you holding two tailed beast and would demand your execution for being to powerful and even if you survive sealing a third tail beast in you then someday it would be revealed and you will have a lot of promblems. " Throughout Minato saying this Naruto sat down on a chair and listened to his father.

After his father was finished Naruto sighed and let his father a catch a breath as he have said it in one breath. Then Naruto starts to say " Dad I know you are worried for me but I am fine. I will answer your questions one by one. How did I survive sealing  a second bijuu and how would I survive sealing a third bijuu the answer is that kyubi healed me.( Naruto do not tell name of kurama to minato because kurama doesn't like humans having his name especially Minato as he have sealed him away but Minato knows that Naruto is friend with kyubi .) Kyubi's chakra flows throughout my body and heals me rapidly with my own healing ability which is already pretty good then I would add my dragon sage mode to increase the healing factor even more . Then I would use four tetragram seal to seal away the bijuu and use my mokuton to keep it in check" 'Even though I don't like it.' Naruto said in his mind and Shukaku heard but didn't replied. Minato was stunned at how his son have sealed another tail beast in him but then he said "Naruto it took you so much just to seal the weakest tailed beast in you now wonder what will happen if you seal the three tails in you."

Shukaku growled within the cage and was cursing minato and was saying how he would rip minato apart and kurama was chuckling at what minato said. Then he saw Naruto in troubled situation and he said to Naruto "Naruto say to your father that you would survive the sealing." Naruto nodded mentally and and said to his father "Dad kyubi says that I would survive the sealing and I belive him." he said the last part because he could see in his father's eye that he still didn't trusted kyubi. "Now shall we continue about the subject that you have raised up." Minato nodded and Naruto continues "As for other villages knowing about me holding three bijuus is a promblem but not that big. It is because I know sand village wouldn't try to take back the bijuu because they are already pretty weak after konoha destroying and they need us so when the alliance is reestablished you can say them in treaty to keep me sealing one tails in me. As for mist village we are helping them so they would not leak that I would seal the three tails in me and they won't know about me sealing the one tailed sealed in me. As for Kumo I know that you (Minato) and raikage are friends after the third great shinobi war and raikage would not tell us to execute his friend's son. As for Iwa they would probably tell us to execute me but they first have to recover from what you did to them and even if they were ready they can't three villages at once. "

Minato then nods and understood what Naruto wants to say. He wants to say that there is no way any village would demand to execute him. Then Minato stand ups and goes through hand seals for 5 seconds and slammed his hands on the wall to deactivate the seal and looked at Naruto and says "Ok Naruto you can go now and pack your things." Naruto nodded at that and left the office to go home and say to yugao. He got home and saw yugao sitting on a couch and reading a book and he smiled. He walked towards her and she stands up and kisses him and sit back down and Naruto also did. Naruto then says to her about the mission and she is pretty upset that he is going and a little bit nervous as well but it goes away as she remembers that her boyfriend is the most powerful ninja in th whole history of konoha and he is the dragon god. Then she pouts and says "We never went on a mission together after you joined the anbu. We should go on missions together." Naruto then agrees with her and says when he is back from the mission he would ask his dad to gave them missions together. Then Naruto makes a clone and send him off. Yugao looked at him curiously and he answers because he could see it in her eyes." I am sending the clone to inform my team that will be out of the village for around a month or two." yugao nodded at that but she was quickly pulled by Naruto and he says "I will not be able to see you for a month or two so why won't we make some wonderful time." yugao giggles at that and they went to bedr-

Line Break

The next morning Naruto comes at the nick of the time and by the looks of Naruto you all his friends could see that he haven't gotten any sleep. Itachi and kakashi understood why Naruto was looking like that and starts to chuckle but stops when Naruto send them a glare and it told 'Shut the hell up'. After that Naruto instantly changed and he looked at the group and saw 2 man and a lady (I would not describe them as you already know how they look.) and by the looks of it the 2 mans were guarding her and Naruto then understood that she was the rebel leader Mei Terumei. Naruto walks to her and apologizes for almost being late and introduces himself but in between he stops as Mei said that she already knows him and the team. "Naruto-san I already know you. I mean who wouldn't know Dragon God and I have also heard about your team and I have been given details about the team so you don't have to introduce your team but I will introduce the team to my guards." then she motioned her guards to move forward and they do." This Ao . " pointing at a blue haired man who had a eyepatch on his face and had a look of indifference. Then Naruto nodded his head and shook his hand. Ao was expecting Naruto to bow as he was lower in age but he didn't so he said "What happened to younger generation giving respect to the older generation."

Naruto looked at Ao for a moment and then he said "Ao-san I don't want to disrespectful but you have to know that respect is not given, it is earned." (same could be said with trust) Ao had a eye twichting and his group were calm from the outside but were laughing inside except tenzo. Mei couldn't hold her laughter in and she burst out laughing and the other man who looked young had just a nervous smile. Mei then stopped laughing and points at the younger looking and says "This chojuro one who is been trained to be one of the next seven swordsmen of the mist." Naruto shook hands with chojiro and he could feel that even if the hand grip feeled like chojiro was nervous it also showed how firm he was. Then Naruto said "Ah I have met one of you. His name was zabuza who wielded-who wielded- actually I forgot which sword he wielded" and everyone sweat dropped at that. Then he looked at Itachi and asked "Itachi do you remember what sword did zabuza wielded?" then Itachi was about to answer but chojuro answered "He wielded Kubikiribocho and he was master at using that sword."

"Aah yes that was the name I mean it was very hard to remember. Unfortunately for him he came in between my mission with my gennind so I had to take care of him." at that information the whole rebels eye's widen and then mei asks "Did you kill him?" and Naruto nodded and then mei asks "Do you where his sword is, it can give us a advantage if we have his sword?" Naruto shook his negatively and says "The sword was taken his apprentice or weapon I don't know after his death." mei just sighed defeatedly then Naruto says "Ok we have wasted enough of our time let's go to the mist village otherwise we might lose the boat to there." the group nodded and they took off to the dock to meet the sailor who would take them to mist village.
This was going to be a long journey and Naruto could feel excited and then Kurama says "Naruto I want to fight that turtle as I want to strech my legs." Naruto then accepted it and said 'Ok kurama you got it.'

An(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. If you have any questions please comment down below I would try to answer all of them.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)