Chapter 36

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Naruto dodged Gaara's attack easily and he enhanced his fist with so much chakra that it was visible to a naked eye and Naruto punched Gaara in his solar plexus which send Gaara through multiple trees and he coughed out blood. When Gaara saw the blood he got more insane and sand covered most of his body and he was looking like a mini shukaku and he rushed at Naruto but still Naruto dodged Gaara's attacks like sand shuriken, wind bullet and claw swipe. Naruto asked Kurama "Kura do you want to beat Shukaku." "Yeah I will defeat that crazy raccoon and it will also help me strech my legs as I don't come out a lot." then Naruto switched with Kurama.

Naruto whiskers grew wild and his hair became more spiky and his blue eyes became red with slits and his nails grew to claws. As soon as Kurama came out he said" You Crazy racoon come out and fight me. " and when Shukaku heard it from inside Gaara he started scream at Gaara that he needed to sleep. Gaara was screaming as he could not take it anymore and he put his hands in a seal and fell asleep. At that moment sand came from everywhere and surrounded Gaara and there was puff and when smoke cleared there was a large sand demon and he was laughing maniacly and he was screaming "I am free! I am free!" then he searched for where Kurama was and found him in a tree branch and he said "You fox, you can't fight me at that state and I will beat you and I will kill your jinchuriki."

Kurama smirked and said "Let's do this Naruto." then they switched with Naruto and he slammed his hands toghter and started to scream then he was encased in yellow cloak and then again there was a puff and when the smoke cleared and there was Kurama standing there but he looked like it was a he was made out of pure chakra and it couldn't be physically touched. (It looked like the first bijju transformation for Naruto and kurama.)

Then Naruto rushed at Shukaku and started fighting him in KCM 2 mode (this is what we call this form right?)

The whole village could see the fight and saw that the nine tails is fighting the one tail. They were first scared when they saw nine tails but when they saw nine tails fighting one tails then they started cheering. (The village still don't know that Naruto was the jinchuriki as he very rarely used kurama's chakra.)

Shukaku send some wind bullets at Kurama but he dodged it and he slashed and cut off Shukaku's arm. Shukaku didn't scream but he was cursing at Kurama and said "Kurama you have been tamed by this disgusting race." then Naruto switched with Kurama and he said "I have not been tamed, I have became friend with this human and I believe this is the one who old man talked about." Shukaku growled and said "Old man was wrong no one can unite us. Enough of the talk let's fight." then Kurama switched again with Naruto. Then a large ball was forming infront of Kurama's mouth and Naruto said "It is over Shukaku. RASENGAN!!" and slammed a rasengan at Shukaku and it went Shockwave throughout the village and shook the village then there was a BOOM!!.

As the rasengan exploded and send Shukaku tumbling and rolling . When he stopped Kurama went towards it and saw it laying down on its back and it was crumbling as Gaara have woke up from the explosion and Shukaku started to scream and say "I just got free!" then he crumbled away and Gaara fall to the ground. Naruto deactivate his the transformation and fall down but he activates his rinnegan for a brief moment and controls the gravity to ease his fall. Then he goes to Gaara and waits for some moments while Gaara was backing away from him. Then a shadow clone of Naruto comes and hands the real Naruto a seal and he nodds and the clones puffs. Kurama asks Naruto "Are you sure Naruto? I don't want him near me. That crazy racoon could drive me and you insane. Plus there is a possibility that the jinchuriki wouldn't survive. " Naruto said "I trust in my sealing abilities and I might hold Shukaku down with my mokuton and if he copreates then I will free him. As for the jinchuriki I would leave some Shukaku's chakra and then I will use my rinnegan to stabilise his chakra system and make it normal and the Shukaku's chakra would leave him. "

Flashback the week before the invasion

Kurama asks Naruto" If you kill the host that crazy racoon would escape and who knows when he reforms how many lives he might take and not to mention akastuki is also there. " Kurama doesn't admit it that he likes his brothers and sisters but he wouldn't let them get them captured. Naruto nodded and said" I will build a seal that will transfer the Shukaku to me and then I will save the jinchuriki's live as he was influenced by Shukaku and I feel bad for him. " Kurama shouted at Naruto" Are you out of your mind it might kill you." then Naruto said" I am pretty sure I will survive through it as I have pretty good healing factor thanks to you and my mokuton. Plus I am uzumaki and senju I would activate my sage mode to increase my healing factor. "Kurama just was amazed by Naruto and he thinks 'This is the man which old man was talking about.' then Naruto started to work on the seal just like his mother had when she hold Kurama and he would leave a shadow clone to complete the seal if he was not there.

End of the flashback

Naruto activates his dragon sage mode and places the seal on Gaara's stomach. Gaara started to scream as Shukaku was coming out of his body and Naruto also started to grunt at Shukaku entering his body. It went for about 5 minutes and finally Shukaku left Gaara's body but left 2 percent of the chakra to keep him alive. Then Naruto activates his rinnegan and the King of hell comes and opens it mouth and shoot a green light at Gaara and restores him but Gaara was already unconscious. Naruto then stood up in shaky legs as he was still feeling some effects of Shukaku being sealed in him but he falled down and he cursed and kurama said "Stay still for 5-10 minutes and you will get adjust to it." Naruto didn't agrued with Kurama and layed his back on a tree and closed his eyes and enters his mind scape which was like open field with grass and there were some rabbits hoping here and there. The sky was blue and there was no clouds there and sun was shining brightly.

Then he walked towards where he have sealed Shukaku and Kurama also came. Shukaku was shouting "GET ME OUT OF THIS ." Naruto sighed and Shukaku said "If you want me to be like this fox here and obey your orders I will never do it, I will not be your pet. I will not be used I will only use you." Naruto eyes twitched at the last statement but he kept his calm and said "I will not use for anything without your permission but I will not let you do whatever you want and if you try I would supress you." Shukaku glared at Naruto but didn't said anything. So Naruto left at that and got back to the real world.

Shukaku then said to kurama " Kurama free me and then we will tear this boy and we would be free. " Kurama shook his head and said " No Shukaku as I said this boy is my friend I will not betray him and he is not like others give him a chance and I bet he will surprise you. As I also told you that he might be the one that old man told us about. " after saying that Kurama left and Shukaku started to thinking about what Kurama said to him.

Naruto opened his eyes and saw Gaara laying down unconscious then he picked up Gaara and left for the village as the invasion was not yet over.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. This was a little difficult to write but I had enjoyed writing as it came well and how I pictured it. Now I want to clear some things. It is proved that and adult can also be a jinchuriki eg obito he became the jinchuriki of the ten tails and it was most powerful bijju. The second is how Gaara survived it is because Naruto have stabilized Gaara's chakra network and it can go on without Shukaku's chakra. I mean if obito could survive the extract of ten tails Naruto could do this with his rinnegan. So I hope you understand it and the next chapter the invasion would be over.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)