Chapter 37

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

While Naruto was fighting Gaara the battle between Orochimaru, First Hokage, Second Hokage and Minato, Hiruzen and started. Hiruzen took on Hashirama and Jiraya took Tobirama and Minato took on Orochimaru and they started to fight. Hiruzen was old man but he was not rusty by any means and he didn't had any promblems taking his sensei as Hashirama that didn't have his full power plus Hiruzen was only focused on Hashirama and after he summoned the monkey king he started to dominate the battle. Jiraya also summoned the Maa and Paa toads and got into his perfect sage mode and started dominating the battle with tobirama as he couldn't use his full power in edo tensei. (He got his perfect sage mode by training with Minato.)

Minato also entered his sage mode and started to fight Orochimaru with his tri-ponged kunais. Orochimaru was having problem keeping up as Minato was not called yellow flash for nothing. Orochimaru brought out his kusanagi from his mouth and started to battle Minato he started to send his snakes at Minato but they were cut in half by Minato's wind jutsu. Then Orochimaru got in a taijutsu battle with Minato which Minato was winning as he had more strength in the sage mode. Orochimaru gritted his teeths at that and went straight at Minato and Minato slammed a rasengan on Orochimaru which send Orochimaru flying at barrier and when his body touched the barrier it catched flame on his body.

Orochimaru started to scream but then his mouth opened in an abnormal way and then a hand came out of it and the whole new body of orochimaru came. He was panting and said "Damn you Minato." and he rushed through hand signs and then he did wind style : wind blade and it was so powerful that it left some marks on the barrier but it was quickly restored and Minato dodged the attack by flying ryajin to side as he didn't had any place to dodge it.

While this was going on Naruto have defeated Gaara and took Shukaku out and was jumping through the trees at slow pace of mid jonin. He was thinking 'I have to finish it fast otherwise it could cause a lot of problems.' then Naruto gave Gaara to a anbu and he took off to the prison area. Naruto then saw that most of the sound and sand were defeated so he rushed at where his father was fighting to stop the battle and kill Orochimaru then and there.

Minato saw that Hiruzen and Jiraya was having problems as the First and Second Hokage couldn't be killed and they have infinite chakra and Hiruzen and Jiraya didn't so they were running out of chakra little by little. Then he started to think of a weakness for the jutsu because every jutsus have a weakness then he got it and he jumped back and created a shadow clone and it rushed towards Orochimaru and start to distract him while Minato started to go through several hand signs at a rapid pace and Orochimaru saw what Minato was doing that he was distracting Orochimaru by the shadow clone. Orochimaru was going to rush at Minato but he was distracted and the shadow clone took the advantage and slammed a fist in Orochimaru's gut and marking him.

When Minato was done going through the hand signs he disappeared in a yellow flash and came in front of Orochimaru and placed his hand on Orochimaru and seals began to spread over him and Minato said "Contract seal completed." and then he saw back to see the First and Second Hokage crumbling down and there soul getting released. Then Minato jumped back because the swipe came from Orochimaru and he said "What did you do? How did you?" Minato smirked at that and said "Every jutsu have a weakness." and rushed at Orochimaru and slammed a rasengan at him but Orochimaru turned into mud and reformed back at a distance and saw that Hiruzen and Jiraya was coming to help Minato and Orochimaru cursed at that and Minato said "It is over and now you will be dead." but Orochimaru had some other plans and he gave a sign to the sound 4 and they dropped the barrier and helped him reteart.

Minato cursed at seeing Orochimaru fleeing and he couldn't flash at him because Orochimaru have done something to seal that deactivated the seal and Minato could understand it because Orochimaru was no fool he was also a smart person. Jiraya then asked Minato how undid the edo tensei then Minato explained that edo tensei was a summoning jutsu and you could make the summoning stop by placing a contract seal on the summoner and the connection between the summoner and summons would stop and the summon would go back. ( Minato also used this on Obito to free Kurama from the genjutsu that obito placed on Kurama.)

By the time Naruto came he saw that his father have defeated Orochimaru and he retreated. Then he saw his father looking at the village from the top and he flashed away with Hiruzen and Jiraya to the hokage tower's top and Naruto followed them and then Minato called all the ninjas
All the jonins, chunins and genins came and was about to talk with the group but Minato started his speech "The ninjas of the Konoha we have survived through the Invasion by Sound and Sand and we still stand strong and this shows how I great we are." and the ninjas cheered. "We should pay our respects the ones who died for our for village so we stay silent for a minute and mourn for them." and they stood silence for a minute.

"Ok now we have to rebuild our village from where it was damaged." and the genin cheered and Minato left after the speech. Naruto followed them to the office and he rushed into the office and he explained to his father that he have extracted Shukaku and sealed it inside him. Minato was so shocked that he didn't said anything but jiraya shouted "WHAT!! How are you still standing there practically you should be dead. No one could handle two bijjus especially when you have the nine tails." Naruto just shrugged and said "I am built different." but then Minato came out of his thoughts and said "Naruto you can't just take a bijuu from a village there would some consequences." Naruto snorted at that and he said "Sand attacked us and they would have to pay the price plus I am pretty sure that after this invasion most of there ninjas have died and they don't like there jinchuriki and I am pretty sure that the akatsuki would have captured the jinchuriki and extracted the bijuu. " Minato nodded at that but said" You still have to face your mother. "and Naruto paled at that.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. The Invasion is finally over and konoha have won. So what will happen in the next chapter? You have to wait for it.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)