Chapter 20

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

"Now your mission is to bring back Tsunade Senju back to leaf mission safely because we need her medical ninjutsu to help with the hospital. Last known location of her was Umei Town. " said Minato. Team nodded there head and took the scroll and left the tower. They left the village and headed towards umei town which was 2 days trip. AN(I just put umei town name it is not any town but consider it for now.)

The time felt as if fly by and they reached the town and now they have search the whole which luckily Naruto knew something that would help a lot in finding her and summoned some dogs and cat and gave it a picture to find and they spreaded out. Team went to a hotel and checked in.

Few hours a dog had found her on a bar laying drunked and a younger woman with a pig in her hand. The team decided that they would meet her now. They got up and headed towards the bar and when they enetered the bar they had to clutch there nose as there  was full smell of liquor and they didn't like it a bit.

Then they sat down in front of Tsunade and the lady and she asked "Why are you sitting here?This placed is reserved. Are someone from the debt collectors? Are yo-" she wanted to continue but she was cut off by Naruto and he said "We are here from leaf and we are send here to bring her back." Tsunade stood up and pointed her finger at Naruto and said "I will not go back to that rigid village that took everything from me. It took my clan, lover and my brother. I will never go back to that village. By the way who are anway? "

Naruto told in normal voice "My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. This Itachi Uchia and this is Yugao Uzuki. We are here on a mission to bring you back or we can also bring you back forcefully." Itachi and Yugao got a little tense. Tsunade rose her eyebrow and then started to laugh hardly and said "You brat, you are 4 decade young to be at my level. I would never go back to that village which took everything from me." then Naruto said "Then we have to use force if you don't want to come." Tsunade started to laugh again and said "Ok brat but if you want that then ok so then lets then make a bet. We will fight and if I win you all will give me all your money and leave and never come back looking for me. If you win then I will come to village willingly. Now brat do you acept it? "

Naruto looked at his team and they first discussed and they made a decision that Naruto would fight her because there is no other option to bring her back. Naruto nodded his head and said" I accept. We are going to forest and try not to create any destruction there. "Tsunade nodded her head and started following them. While they were discussing Shizune tried to stop her master but for no avail. She also tried the kids to back off but they didn't listen.

They came to the forest and Naruto got in his fox fist style and it confused Tsunade because she have never saw that style but she complied and rose her finger and said "I would only require one finger to beat you." she smirked. Naruto said "If I were you I would not underestimate my oppent but well easy win for me."

They started the match and Naruto rushed at her but she slammed her finger down and it cracked the ground. Naruto jumped up and got down with a drop kick which she dodged and attacked him and flicked on his head, but instead of flying away he poofed in smoke. Tsunade eyes widen and thought "A shadow clone. When did he?" but she was brought out of her shock when she saw Naruto going through hand seals and did wood style :four pillar prison.

Tsunade and Shizune both were shocked and thought "How do he have wood release?" and many more many questions. Tsunade got captured and she feeled her chakra leaving her so she put a lot of chakra on her fist and slammed it down. She got down but she was paralysed and she looked down to see some seals beneath her and before she could even think she got knocked out by a rasengan by Naruto.

The team and Shizune both were in shock but Shizune shook her head and rushed to Tsunade to check if she is all right but Naruto said she is fine but only damage at the part where he hit her with the rasengan." Step aside I would heal her. "Shizune was gonna protest but Naruto said" I want to heal her because I inflicted the damage so please let me do it. "

She nodded and stepped aside and got behind Naruto. Naruto activated his rinnegan and summoned the king of hell and put Tsunade there and it closed the mouth and chewed and brought Tsunade back to normal but she was still knocked out. He deactivated his rinnegan and turned and said "Don't ask any questions now I would answer it when she get up." Shizune nodded her head and took Tsunade to her room and the team followed.

The team asked Naruto during they were going "Naruto you planned it all don't you?" Naruto smirked and said "Of course I know I can't couldn't defeat her with her full strength but she underestimated me and I took it as a advantage. I first some make some sealess shadow clones then I replace myself with it. Then I captured her in the four pillar prison. I knew she would punch it through it so the shadow clones made a paralyse seal and she got trapped and I made a rasengan and ended it. "they nodded there head in understanding.

After some hours Tsunade got up with a head ache because she was drunk at the time of fight. Then memories came back to her and she shouted" NOOOOOOOO!!I lost to a brat and now have to go back to village. " but calmed after taking some breaths. Then she saw her surroundings and saw the team and Shizune sitting waiting for her to wake up.

They came around and Naruto said" I won the bet Granny. "in a cheeky tone. Tsunade got a tick mark and Shizune started giggling" Don't call me that brat." Naruto got quiet after that. Tsunade then asked" Brat how do you have wood style? "Naruto then said" I am a senju that is why. I don't who from my parents is a senju but my guess would be my father because he was orphan and didn't knew his parents. "

Tsunade nodded her head and said" You won the bet brat so I will be coming back with you to the village and in a way you are my family. So go for now and  come tomorrow I would have packed my things by that time. "they nodded and left to there rooms.

Next day they all got ready to leave. As soon as they left the town they saw something that left them shocked. They saw 200 shinobi they were from iwa. They were shouting" We are here to kill the Namikaze "Naruto was shocked that this much shinobi have came here to kill him. Then he turned around and told his team" They are here for me so you all go with her and I will stall them. GO NOW!! "the team put a heavy heart and moved while Tsunade was screaming" I don't want to lose my last family again. "she was knocked out by shizune who injected a sleeping serum inside her and she was also in tears.

Yugao and Itachi had tears going down there face and Itachi awaken 3 tomoe sharingan and they left. 2 days later they reached the village, throughout the way everybody was crying a lot. Tsunade got up a day after and started screaming at Shizune for doing that and she was crying a lot to.

They reported it to the hokage and he was stunned and he send anbus to search for Naruto. He never ever thought that iwa was like that to kill his son for revenge. When Kushina heard the news she was devastated and she screamed at Minato for sending Naruto at the mission.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Now what will happen? What if naruto was dead? FIND OUT IN NEXT CHAPTER OF NARUTO BALL Z.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)