Chapter 47

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

A month have passed and the team from Konoha have been sent on a lot of missions and all of them were successful. The team have also rescued a lot of rebel ninjas bought a lot of supplies for rebels and taken out some of the generals of Yagura's forces . The first mission went without a hassle but there was a problem but Itachi handled with it.

Flashback

After they rescued some of the rebel ninjas the team was going to the other side of the camp to rescue the rest but then Ryuujin Umino a trainee of seven swordsmens of the mist and he had have given Kabutowari as the last wielder had been killed by Kisame while he fled from kirigakure and the sword (which is actually a axe and sword) have been given to Ryuujin. There was some promblem to deal with him when itachi tried to attack with his tanto but it was broken by Ryuujin and Itachi had to dodge several attacks from him but at last Itachi placed a strong genjutsu on him which showed him that he have killed itachi but the genjutsu was broken when his head was cut off his head and Itachi have sealed the sword *cough* axe and hammer in a scroll as he thought it would be great for the rebels.

Flashback end

After rescuing the people Naruto teleported everyone back to the base and Naruto didn't fall unconscious but Naruto was said to be on bed all day long although he was fully healed after few hours of sleep. Mei was pretty pleased with it and also thanked Itachi for bringing kabutowari back to them and it would work for them.

Now after rescuing a lot of rebel ninja the total count of rebel ninjas is 2000 ninjas but it would not be enough as Yagura's force have 6000 shinobis but little did they know that Yagura is getting pissed because of the Konoha team as they were getting a hinderence in his plans and yagura thinks 'As soon as I got hand on there location I will attack. I am sure that a lot of my  ninjas would die but it will still end that bloodline freaks' and then suddenly a knock came and by the sound of it was in hurry so Yagura let the person in and he saw that the chunin was panting but got straighten up as the chunin didn't want his kage to punish him. The chunin bowed down and said "Mizukage-sama we have gotten the location of the rebels." Mizukage eyes widen for a moment but then he smiled and said "Ok prepare all of our force we are going to wipe out that bloodline freaks." the chunin nodded and left the office to inform everyone and to get ready.

Yagura was smiling and slowly his eyes turned into a fully matured sharingan and he let out a evil chuckle. Yagura then saw a swirling in front of him and saw the masked man and the masked man said "Good job tool now finish of that bloodline freaks and that rigid Namikaze he is already thorn in my plans long enough but remember not to kill him." Yagura nodded and the masked Man swirled away.

On the other hand in rebel base MEI was readying her shinobis as she wants the civil war to end as fast as possible because the civil war have been lasted long enough and she didn't want anymore suffering. She knew that it could be suicide if they go head on they would die so she have set up traps and discussed it with the konoha team .

The next 2 days were peaceful for the both sides but the Yagura was thinking 'We've gotten the location to easily and I am sure that Terumi would have been setting some trap up but she can't handle me. So what are you thinking?' but then the same chunin came in the office and bowed and said "Mizukage-sama our force  is ready and we could attack anytime you wish." Yagura then said something that shocked the chunin "No I will lead the force and wipeout that bloodline freaks. I have let that ants roam around for long enough I will squash them myself. Tell the force we would attack tomorrow morning " it was shocking for the chunin because Yagura have never once participated in the civil war he would usually send his force to capture and kill the rebels. The chunin nodded and left the office to inform the force.

Yagura was looking out of the window and said to himself "I will squash them down. How dare they?" Yagura started to get angry and some bijuu chakra was getting leaked but Yagura calmed himself and said to himself "Tomorrow I will start my plan to eliminate all the bloodine from this world." and he laughed maniacly.

Line Break

Naruto was sitting inside of his mindscape in front of Shukaku and he asks "For the last time Shukaku why did you call me in mindscape?" Shukaku looked at him for a moment but then looked away. Naruto sighed and stood up and starts to fade away from the mindscape but Shukaku stopped him and said "STOP! I will tell you why I called you." Naruto nodded and turned to Shukaku and starts to listen "As you must have known, we tail beasts are treated nicely and humans have always tries to fight and capture at first they would always come and fight us to see at what level they are and when they started to learn there place. They thought that we were too powerful to roam around so they tried to capture us and seal us but we would use our force to not get captured but then that tree hugger came and captured us and gave us to the other villages like we are some toys that is why we bijuus hate humans but you are different from the other humans and my..... brother Kurama have trusted you and I personally know how stubborn he can be. " Kurama growled at that as he could hear what Shukaku and Naruto was talking and Naruto chuckled at that.

" So I'll also trust you Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. You have my support and I will help you through your journey. " and he stretched his hand out and Naruto bumped fists Shukaku. Naruto then used his other hand and placed on his seal and opened and the cage opened. Then Naruto says" Thank you Shukaku for trusting me. " Naruto then turns around and starts to leave the mindscape but says" You have control over this part of mindscape so be comfortable and change your surroundings to your choice. " and Naruto fades away but missed a satisfied look of Shukaku and the part mindscape turns to Sunagakure and Shukaku starts to attack the village while screams could be heard and Kurama chuckles at that and says "Same old Shukaku." and starts to sleep.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Sorry that I rushing the story so much but I don't know how to write this arc as in the anime it isn't given anything about the civil war so I have to write the whole thing on my own. So I might take time to write the next chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)