Chapter 51

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you all like it and thanks for so much support . I didn't update as I wanted to take a short break so sorry for that . I also wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to Naruto . So let's start without wasting anymore time .)

Isobu have smoke coming out of him but at last moment he have covered most of his body with his shell which took the most of the damage . Kurama growled at that and rushed at Isobu at says to Naruto "That damned turtle is getting on my nerves ." and at that moment Naruto chimed in and asked "Kurama you never told me that anger tolerance is so low and here I thought you were 'The Great Mighty Kyubi no Kitsune.' "Naruto said the last part in sarcasm and Kurama shouted "I HATE YOU NARUTO !!" and punched Isobu in the head as that was the only weakness Kurama could take advantage as of now because he doesn't want to kill the jinchuriki . "Oh I love you too furball." and Kurama growled more at that and he roars to Isobu "For the Fu*k sake stay down ." and Naruto chuckles at that and mocks Kurama "Oh the Mighty Kyubi no Kitsune can't defeat his brother and he claims that he is the strongest bijuu ever." and. Kurama shouts at Naruto "CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP NARUTO !! and think of a plan that don't kill them ." (Naruto is so chill it is because he knows that he could handle yagura easily. )

Naruto chuckles at that and says "I have a plan Kurama I was just waiting you to say it ." and Kurama sweatdropsat that and he says to himself "One day this boy would get us killed ." but within Kurama he knew that there is no other who can match Naruto's power . Naruto makes 4 shadow clones and orders them to make a bijuu restriction seal and to subdue Isobu and the clones nodded and left the area. Naruto then said "I hope you are ready Kurama." and Kurama nodded and leaped forward and planted a punch at Isobu which send him a little back but there was no damage done to him . Naruto says to Kurama "Just a little more time Kurama ." and the fight continued .

The the army starts to fight agains as there shock from two bijuus coming from no where subsided.

Kurama is getting tired of this and says to Naruto "Naruto how more time are you going take ." and Naruto says "And here I was thinking you were enjoying but anyways it is almost done but you have to send him to certain location." Kurama the says "You've got it kit."and he send his tails at Isobu but Isobu moved aside and Kurama grinned and grabbed and said "Now you are done for . NOW DO IT NARUTO ."

Naruto starts to go through hand seals in a blur for everyone and then he shouts UZUMAKI SEAL and chains bursts from the tags and wraps around the bijuu and then Naruto go through more of hand seals and when he was finished the chains glowed and some small spikes stabbed into Isobu to hold the chains in place and the bijuu howled in pain and then it starts to shrink and at last to the body of yagura and he was unconscious and then Kurama roared to the heavens and all the forces of yagura dropped there weapons as they knew they can't take on that because there leader have also fallen and the rebels yelled in joy and raised there weapons high and screams in joy . The rebels were freed from the war and hatred after years of suffering and poverty .

Time skip a week later

The rebels have taken over the village and started to rebuild it . Mei killed the council members of yagura and made her own council she have send the peoples who were supporter of yagura to prison and gave them a chance to change and if they don't then they would get executed . All of the civilians were happy that the civil war was over and that they could live peacefully and don't have to fear everytime anything happens . All of the people in the mist were celebrating and getting drunked and what not .

Then all of there attention were drawn to mizukage building and there came mei and her council and they say " People of the mist as you all know that we had a civil war and it was started by former kage to exterminate the bloodlines but the rebels have won and the rebels was leaded by the one who helped all of us to win this civil war and now we are proud to pronounce as the Fifth Mizukage and she is MEI TERUMI." and everyone cheered for her and she came infront of all of the people .

Mei says to the people "I am very glad that this civil war has ended but I am not the only one who helped in finishing this civil war you all all also helped but I am very pleased to announce you the hero mist is none other than Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. " and  everyone cheered a lot more at that and Naruto appears beside Mei and waves his hand at everyone . Mei then continues " I as the Fifth Mizukage promise to everyone in the village that I would the mist village into greatness and not be like our former kage yagura and not let anyone call the mist as bloody mist ." and after saying that all of them to enjoy the celebration that was held .

An (Another chapter done . I hope you like it . I think the next chapter would be the last of this book and then I would start writing the next book which would be the story after 3 year time skip . So enjoy)

Till next time fellas .Adios :)