Chapter 4

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like previous chapters.Lets begin the chapter )

It was October 10. Today was the day that everyone waited for because their beloved Fourth Hokage was going to have he his twins. But they didn't know that today most of the people were going lose their love ones this day and they would hate this day a lot .

At a unknown location

Screams of a woman could be heard throughout the cave. This woman was none other than Kushina Uzumaki she was delivering her twins. Then cries of the two babies could be heard through out the whole area . The boy was named Menma Uzumaki Namikaze and the girl Naruko Uzumaki Namikaze.

Then the moment of joy was intertwined by a masked man who killed the third hokage wife biwako saroutobi. He took menma and naruko and he said in monotone voice " Fourth Hokage step away from the jinchuriki and I might let your twins live" Minato stepped away from kushina but the mask man threw the child upwards and ready to stab them. Minato saved Menma and Naruko and flash awayed.

After sometime there was a big nine tailed fox causing havoc in the village.

Naruto was watching this from his bedroom then suddenly his father flashed into the room and said " Naruto we need your help your mother is in to much pain to hold the kyubi back and your siblings are to young to hold back the beast. So I decided you have make sacrifice for the village." Minato said in a sad voice because he knows after today the village would hate the fox and its jinchuriki but he have to do it because he was the Hokage of the village and he couldn't let the village get destroyed.

Naruto was now standing in front of the fox and staring at him then he noticed the fox struggling to move its body. After some time it stopped because of his mother's chakra chains. Then Minato used a normal yet powerful seal to seal the fox inside his eldest son. ( Some people might ask that how might a normal seal could seal away Kurama but in the anime it was not said what type of seal was used to seal Kurama in Mito and Kushina . Remember in the Anime it was not said I am not saying about the manga it might have it but I haven't read the manga so pardon me if you have any problems with this .)

It growled and struggle but all in vein as he was sealed inside naruto. Naruto passed out from the pain he felt from kurama being sealed inside of him.

AN ( Another chapter done. I hope you liked it was a little rush. I didn't explain the whole incident because the attack was mostly like the cannon.)

Till next time fellas . Adios :)