Chapter 40

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Naruto was rubbing his forehead and sighed. Then there was a leaf shunshin and there stood Itachi with his sharingan blazing and he asked "Is Sasuke ok?" then he started to cough a little bit and Naruto patted his back to support him and he asked "There is still effect of that illness from 4 years ago." and Itachi nodded at that. (This is the same illness from the canon and if I say truthfully I totally forgot that Itachi had some illness but now I remember so I would implement it here.)

Flashback

When Itachi was in a anbu A rank mission with Naruto and was in a tree he starts to cough violently and some drops of blood fell from his mask. Naruto saw that and rushed to him and started to use medical ninjutsu to ease the pain and stop the blood coming from Itachi's mouth. Then he did a quick scan of Itachi's body and saw there was a illness that Itachi was suffering from but he didn't know what type of illness it was but he knew it was very dangerous for Itachi and if it isn't cured his best friend would die in 6-7 years .

After a while when Itachi got his composure and he got his bearings hecursed inside his mind as he didn't wanted anyone to know about his illness but he knew one day eventually he had to tell everyone. Naruto took off his mask and told Itachi to take off his mask too. Itachi obliged with it and stared at Naruto and said before Naruto asked "I know you have a lot of questions but let me say this to you that I request that you don't tell anyone about it." and Naruto was about to argue but Itachi stopped him and said "This my decision Naruto and I would like it to keep this to myself." then Naruto shouted in low tone "YOU WILL DIE IN 6-7 YEARS IF YOU DON'T GET CURED!!" Itachi just sighed at that.

Naruto then asked "When did this illness got up to you?" Itachi then said "I had some problems in my respiratory system from my birth but it wasn't that much of threat but when I awakened my mangekyo and started to use it got worse. I went to every doctors available in konoha and they all said that they couldn't do anything. I also tried to use less of my mangekyo but it was for no avail so now I am here. "and Naruto nodded at that and said "Give some time Itachi to find the cure for it. I and Tsunade baa chan would research on it. " and Itachi nodded at that.

Timeskip few months later

Itachi was sitting in front of Tsunade and she said " Itachi, I and the brat researched on your illness and we found a cure but - " and Itachi got tensed" The illness is spreaded throughout your body it would take some years. Then the illness would fade away a little by little after this surgery . " and itachi accepted that.

Flashback end

Itachi then said" It would take some more months to get completely rid of this illness. " and Naruto nodded at that." But you didn't answer me, is Sasuke ok? " and Naruto answered" Sasuke is not in life threatening state. While I came to save Sasuke he was already pretty beaten up but don't worry I took care of the guys that pedophile snake sent to capture sasuke. " and Itachi nodded worried for his little brother. Then there came Mikoto, Kushina and Minato to see what happened to Sasuke (Yugao is still sleeping at home as Naruto didn't want her to wake up. If you all are wondering why didn't Yugao came.) . Mikoto saw Itachi and Naruto sitting on a bench and she rushed to them while Kushina and Minato were behind her. Mikoto asked her eldest son "Itachi is Sasuke ok?" with worry in her tone. Itachi got up and hugged his mother and said "Mother he is fine." and Mikoto sighed in relief at that.

Then Minato asked Naruto what have happened and Naruto gave the full report about how Sasuke called him through his hirashima mark and when he came sasuke was already beaten up and he killed the sound 4 after that and Sasuke passed and he took him to the hospital. Minato sighed at that and he called an anbu and starts to discuss about how the sound 4 came in the village without them knowing about it and Minato ordering them to place up more defensive barriers around the villages. After that all of them went home.

The next day all of the team 7 came to check up on Sasuke. Sasuke was happy at that then the team 7 spend there afternoon in the hospital and sasuke was discharged after few checkups. Naruto then threw a ramen party for the team 7 and they all enjoyed it a lot. When they were leaving the shop Sasuke called Naruto "Naruto sensei can I talk to you for a minute." Naruto nodded at that and they went a little side from the team and then Sasuke asked "Sensei I know you are the strongest shinobi in the village and I know you are not training me hard. So I am requesting you to train me hard as possible." while bowing. Naruto was stunned at that then he said "Are you sure about that. My training would be worse than hell." and Sasuke gulped at that. "I am sure about it sensei." and Naruto was grinning mentally and said in mind 'Oh I am going to so love it. I would also rub this on Itachi.' and Kurama also grinned at that "And that is why you are my favorite container." and Naruto said 'Oh I love you too kurama' while Kurama grumbled.

Naruto said to Sasuke "Ok we will start your 2 days later as you have to let your body rest. Then you will come at training ground 7 at 6 am." Sasuke nodded at that and then he left. 'I can't wait to tor-train my student.' and he laughed manically and went of to his home.

An(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. If I feel good today I would post more chapter.I am trying to complete this story as soon as possible because I want this story to participate in Wattpad India awards. Wish me luck.)

Till next time fellas. Adios