Chapter 21

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The next day came and Minato was sitting at his desk worrying about his son and blaming himself for his son's death. Then his secretary burst into his room and started stuttering and pointing towards to someone who looked like he was fought a war. Then he slowly came into light and he slowly removed his hood and shocked Minato it was none other than Deku-sorry wrong anime. It is none other than Naruto and he lived. Minato was shocked as hell and a lot questions but kept it aside for now and he reached him and hugged him tightly.

Naruto couldn't breath and he was turning blue and said "I.... can't...... breath." Naruto chocked out. Minato after some seconds realesed him and asked "How are you here? How did you survived? Did you escaped? Or did you killed everyone?". Naruto told him to calm down and then he said "Calm down please bring my team and Kushina here. I will tell all at once because I don't wanna repeat the story for everyone. Minato and summoned his anbu and told them to bring kushina, tsunade and his team. The anbu nodded his head and left to bring them.

After 30 minutes everyone came to the office they saw a hooded figure there but didn't question about it. They asked "Did we got any information on Naruto/Brat?" Minato nodded his head and motioned the hooded fihure to come forward and it did and he slowly removed his and again revealed his face and that was nother other than Deku-Sorry not anymore. It was Naruto everybody was shocked and happy. Yugao rushed to him and hugged him tight and he hugged back. She said"I am so happy that you're alive and well. "Itachi and naruto just fist bumped each other. Shikaku nodded his head and tsunade crushed him to death and said" Don't ever do that again or else I would kill you myself. "Naruto gulped and nodded. Then kushina also crushed him and started to say how much she missed him and how much she was concerned.

Then the question on everybody's mind came" How did you survive? "naruto nodded and answered.

Flashback

When the team and tsunade left naruto said in his mind"Great it's my first mission and now I have to deal with 200 shinobi. Kurama any suggestions." Kurama thought and said "Kid you can summon Dai and then you can the secret jutsu that you have been learning and at end who all lasted you can take my chakra and end it." Naruto took the suggestion and thanked Kurama and did the hand seals and summoned Dai.

Dai asked Naruto" Naruto why did you summon me? "then he saw 200 shinobis there and smirked a bit and said" Thank you Naruto for bringing my limbs are going numb as I am not using them. They would be my warmup. "Naruto nodded. AN(Dai is like 800 feet tall just want to clear it.) Naruto did hand seals and shouted" WOOD STYLE:WOOD DRAGON JUTSU!! "and a wood dragon emerged from the ground started to cause havock.

Dai also started his assault and they both nodded there head and Naruto did the hand signs and said wind style :great breakthrough and dai did fire style:hell storm and shooted hot and dense fireballs which got stronger with the wind breakthrough. 150 was already got kill in the damge caused by the wood dragon and Dai and that attack. 25 were left injured and the rest 25 took cover from the attack and they were on panick mode. They decided to retreat but Naruto got in front of them and said "Now, Now you came to kill me and now you are retreating now? I can't do that now can I?."The ninja were in horror but then 20 ninja got up and said to the at rest of the 5 to leave and they obeyed them.

The 20 rushed at him and he also rushed at them. Naruto only used pure taijutsu on them and 4 were knocked out and 5 were already killed . A ninja put a explosive tag on a kunai and throw at Naruto. Naruto caught it between the air and took the tag and placed the tag on the one who threw at him and said "I think this belongs to you."The shinobi tried to remove it but ran out of time and exploded and took 10 more with him. Only one remained were the 4 knocked out one and the 5 that left. He killed the 4 with his katana and looked at the setting sun. He took his time on defeating all 200 shinobis.